GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I am usong Honda CBR 300 i think you can consider this model.
    Accessories For BMW

Like I said I am not a fan of the BMW's. But many forget that they even make a bike. The excile bikes are bad ass. They come in all colors as long as it's black. The part I really like about them is the handle bars/ grips. On most if not all of their bikes all the cables and hoses are internal.

Bmws are for cops. Great bike to to bulky looking for me I'm either very small fairing on not at all. My old car 600 is now a dual headlight cafe racer
    2009 chevy 1500 z71 4x4
    2.5 ccm level,2.5 inch rear blocks 305/60/18 coopers stt,Debadged,10 series flow w/dual exit in front or right rear tire, KN CAI, diablo InTune, 18% tint all the way around ,spec-d euro headlights with black housings,winjet smoke LED tail lights,putco LED third brake light smoked, fab fours front bumper with 10k warn winch, RK sports ram air hood
    1965 c10 swb, zz4 350 with the hot cam and fast burn heads and a 780 Holley on top, richmond super street 5 speed,restorod

I've built 2 cafes and a street fighter in the last few years. They are great for short runs but not good for highway riding which I want to do more of. I don't have pics of my CX500 or my Ninja 900 that I built but I have a few of my GS1000. Its not perfect but its a cafe, it ain't supposed to be.

Sometimes the best part of my job is that my chair swivels.

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywolf858 View Post
    I've built 2 cafes and a street fighter in the last few years. They are great for short runs but not good for highway riding which I want to do more of. I don't have pics of my CX500 or my Ninja 900 that I built but I have a few of my GS1000. Its not perfect but its a cafe, it ain't supposed to be.

I like the handle bars. I bet that things loud. Nice bike
    2009 chevy 1500 z71 4x4
    2.5 ccm level,2.5 inch rear blocks 305/60/18 coopers stt,Debadged,10 series flow w/dual exit in front or right rear tire, KN CAI, diablo InTune, 18% tint all the way around ,spec-d euro headlights with black housings,winjet smoke LED tail lights,putco LED third brake light smoked, fab fours front bumper with 10k warn winch, RK sports ram air hood
    1965 c10 swb, zz4 350 with the hot cam and fast burn heads and a 780 Holley on top, richmond super street 5 speed,restorod

That pic was taken after I mocked up the sheet metal so I could lay out the wiring and cables. That bike ended up with a 4-2-1 exhaust. It was loud and would spit flame when throttled it hard. I scared the crap out of the guy who dances in front of our Little Caesars.

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywolf858 View Post
    That pic was taken after I mocked up the sheet metal so I could lay out the wiring and cables. That bike ended up with a 4-2-1 exhaust. It was loud and would spit flame when throttled it hard. I scared the crap out of the guy who dances in front of our Little Caesars.
    I always catch myself flying by that guy. We got one who goes hard.
    2009 chevy 1500 z71 4x4

Huh, my dad just got a BMW and he loves it too...
    What about the Harley Vrod? I rode one a few years back and it screamed!! Have not ridden a new one...yet

Click the ^banner^ and save up to 15% on Chevy mods.
    We price match, simply call 888-591-8563 or
    Click-to-Chat and
    we'll beat ANY price by $1.

*View our 2011 Silverado Build Page here

Quote Originally Posted by ahmitchell1 View Post
    I always catch myself flying by that guy. We got one who goes hard.
    Our guy gets way too serious about it also.

Quote Originally Posted by Clark@Autoanything View Post
    Huh, my dad just got a BMW and he loves it too...
    What about the Harley Vrod? I rode one a few years back and it screamed!! Have not ridden a new one...yet
    I like the Vrod. One of my dream bikes is a Vrod Muscle. I just don't have the scratch lying around for one. I've narrowed my list to XVS1300, VTX1300, R1, or CBR1000RR. They are all easy to operate and work on. They also have quite an aftermarket for custom parts.

The new cbr 1000 is a great bike rode a 2010 a couple fees of go my buddy just got it, I fit nicely on it
    2009 chevy 1500 z71 4x4

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast