GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy09LTZCrew View Post
    They look really nice. I'll have to research the lifts themselves and see what they can do when I'm ready to buy.
    It is a company to def check with, they have great customer service and are willing to help you anyway possible. Just got done talking with them actually and will be purchasing my lift and rims from them soon.

The product list:
    7"-9" front lift, Fox coilovers and shocks, powdercoated blue tractions, all the mounts and hardware, 6" deaver leaf springs, shock clamps, and new rims, 20x10 Fuel off road revolvers with -24 offset, right around 5500 shipped to michigan. IDK about yall but thats a great deal on a quality product, and there lift also only extends track width up front about 1/2 inch. which is the same as a fabtech lift.

2010 Silverado Z71

Kyle-USAF-MI/VA

"Fueled by Haters"

TCS front box 7"-9" set at 8.5" | FTS coilovers(blue coil) with resis and FTS shocks with resis| 20" Fuel Off-Road Revolver Rims | 35x12.50 Nitto Trail Grapplers | Halo Projector Head Lights by Recon- Black | Led Taillights by Recon- Smoked | Dumped Straight pipe | Volant CAI | Ranch Hand Front Bumper | DiabloSport Trinity Programmer | Tow Mirrors with Turn Signal | Cervinis Ram-Air hood | 4.56 USA gears with tru trac locker | Longshot Lighting 6000k 55w low beam and 6000k 35w fogs HIDs | 7" lift leaf spring | Blue TCS traction bars

Future Mods: Long tube headers
    | Custom tune | Cam | Stall Converter

That's not bad at all. I was looking at the Fox or King coilovers as well. I'm looking for a little bit less lift, but otherwise that's pretty much what I'm looking for. I don't need the wheels yet either, so that could end up being quite reasonable indeed.

To Be Completed (Eventually):
    6" BDS Suspension lift | KingShocks Front and Rear Coil Overs | 4.56 Gears | 35" A/Ts (TBD) | Cervinis 07-12 Silverado Ram Air Hood | Fab Fours Front Winch Bumper (CS07-H2051-1) | Fab Fours Full Size Rear Bumper (CS07-W1850-1) | RX-2 Series Main Grille (Black) | Line-x Bed and wheel wells | Skid Plates | Rizor Automated Tonneau Cover | Custom Bed Insert | RBP RX-3 Series Nerf Bars | Kenwood Excelon DNX9990HD | JL Audio Stealthbox (2x500RMS) | JL Audio HD 1200/1 Class D Mono Amp | JL Audio C5-653 Components (Front) | JL Audio C5-650 Components (Rear) | JL Audio Slash v2 300/4v2 Class A/B Amp

It seems like alot of lift but when you look at the trucks that have theses lifts on them it doesnt look like a lot. Its mainly to help you run a deeper rim and wider tire if you want, which for me is what im looking at doing, mainly b/c i like to go to the OBX in NC and silver lake sand dunes in MI.

I'd need a stepladder to get into a truck with 9" of lift, as I'm vertically challenged. Climbing into my truck is already somewhat amusing, but at least I'm not as short as AMac.

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealOne View Post
    I'd need a stepladder to get into a truck with 9" of lift, as I'm vertically challenged. Climbing into my truck is already somewhat amusing, but at least I'm not as short as AMac.
    im 5'11" and its a struggle to climb into my brothers trucks that has 9 inches with 38s. I think im gonna stick right around 7 and run 35s for now lil better on gas then 37s..haha

I'm planning on 6-7 with 35s as well. I'm also planning to get a set of 18s for offroad use to give me a bit more sidewall. While I was originally thinking about 8, practicality in use as a DD struck me so 6ish is my compromise.

Same here im gonna have my 20x10 with 35s for my daily driver then have a set of 18x9 wtih 35s for when i go to the dunes and/or beaches.

@sfdefender24 all that sounds great except the MI part! Let me know when you get back so we can go hit up Carova beach. I know a few other members that would be interested.

2011 GMC Sierra SLE - 5.3 - 4X4 - Z71 - King Shock Level Kit - Body Color GMC grill emblem - 2 Tone Engine Cover, Rad Cover and Battery Box - Volant CAI - Tru Cool 40K tranny cooler - Sylvania ZXE bulbs Hi/Low -TriFold Hard Tonneau Cover- CoverCraft Seat Covers - Diablo inTune - GoRecon LED under rail lights - GoRecon LED White Lightning Tailgate Light Bar - Windows tinted to 45%- Kenwood DNX6990 - JL Audio C5-650 &650X- JL Audio Amp- Interco Truxus M/T 33x12.50x18

@aloxdaddy99 ill be sure to do so..

Well Award trucks run a edition of a multilink but that, seems to be a customized job. There are some lovely packages out for the 03 and mature trucks just nothing for the KKBS. Dazzula revocation is one organization that creates one of those packages.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567