GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks for the welcome. I have some minor plans right now. I want to add some RBP side rails, I'm putting in a Line-X spray in bedliner soon, going to tint the windows, I'm looking at getting a Borla s-type split out the rear exhaust also. I'm thinking about a K&N cold air intake. Eventually I'd like to put on some huge bumpers from Iron Bull or RBP and incorporate a winch into the front bumper, but those things are really expensive, something like $4000 for the bumpers. I don't have that much cash!

I'm in Sonoma County. I used to fish a lot, I just got into archery a couple years ago and like archery hunting for deer and pig. I'm getting over a shoulder/hand injury so hopefully in the next year I'll be able to get out more, I missed all of the hunting last year due to injuries, so I've been a couch potato for a while and I hate it.

In the future I might do a a lift and put some bigger tires and better offroad wheels on it. I'm still researching everything I can do to the truck, there is a lot of possibilities!

Couldn't resist giving you another welcome from a tansplanted Californian. This is a great site with good people that are willing to help and best of all none of the immaturity of some other sites.

Master Mechanic

Good selection, I'm sure you will get plenty of use out of it if you are looking to taking hunting/camping/fishing. If you get the new girl muddy remember to take some action shots to share with us

Welcome to the site and congrats on the new truck, certainly sweet looking.

I'm looking for mud! Now every time I go into a back roads type area I'm on the look out for an area to tear up, as long as it's not someones farm or private property or something like that.

Legend

Blog Entries

Welcome to the Club and congrats on your new ride!!!

Mike (Denver, CO) - 2008 Sierra 1500 Z71 SLE 5.3L 4WD

SUSPENSION: Rancho 4" Suspension Lift; Rancho RS9000XL Shocks; Rancho Skid Plates; Rancho MyRide Wireless Shock Controller;
    TIRES:
    BFG All Terrain KO 315/70/17
    DRIVE TRAIN: 4.56 Gears; Detroit TrueTrac Differential; True Cool 40k Transmission Cooler
    PERFORMANCE: DiableSport Predator Tuner; Custom Tuned by Diablew; Magnaflow Exhaust; AFE Cold Air Intake
    ELECTRONICS: Kenwood DNX6180 Touchscreen; Subthump box w/10" Kicker; Driver Information Center (DIC); Rear View Camera
    ACCESSORIES: Westin Brush/Grill Gaurd; Westin Nerf Bars; Truxedo Tonneau; 20% Tint; Tow Mirrors w/Heat & Signals

Welcome to GMTC. Be cautious where you step as not all are as they seem.
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12