GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Keeping factory controls on 2007-13 GMC AND CHEVY SUV'S with after market head unit

Quote Originally Posted by ahmitchell1 View Post
    The adapter for just on star functions and door chimes is 74 bucks at crutch field. The one for the oem rear seat DVD player, reverse camera, and steering wheel controls is 129. They say that's a 50% discount. I had a Oem name for my silverado but my brother broke my dads nav and to keep him from gettin in a nice argument with my dad I switched the one I got out of my friends junk yard. Needless to say my brother owes me a in dash now

If you want to install an after market head unit/ nav unit and keep all of your factory bells and whistles you will need to buy a RadioPro5 RP5-GM31 Radio Replacement Interface by PAC i purchased mine at amazon for 137.00 or if you are interested i have a Rosen oem replacement unit in my 2010 chevy tahoe that i will sell to you for a reasonable price if interested email me at tyreewilliambbc@gmail.com

attached is a link to amazon's page that will give more info
    http://www.amazon.com/RadioPro5-RP5-...ywords=PAC+RP5

Legend

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tyree0909 View Post
    If you want to install an after market head unit/ nav unit and keep all of your factory bells and whistles you will need to buy a RadioPro5 RP5-GM31 Radio Replacement Interface by PAC i purchased mine at amazon for 137.00 or if you are interested i have a Rosen oem replacement unit in my 2010 chevy tahoe that i will sell to you for a reasonable price if interested email me at tyreewilliambbc@gmail.com

attached is a link to amazon's page that will give more info
    http://www.amazon.com/RadioPro5-RP5-...ywords=PAC+RP5

Due to your low post count and outside links in your post, you got hung up in our anti-spam tool. I left your links in there, as they are do not seem to promote an outside business or go to another community, but until your post count goes a little higher, any post you make with links will go into limbo until approved.

All should be able to see your post now...sorry for the inconvenience.

PS...Welcome to the Club!!!

Mike (Denver, CO) - 2008 Sierra 1500 Z71 SLE 5.3L 4WD

SUSPENSION: Rancho 4" Suspension Lift; Rancho RS9000XL Shocks; Rancho Skid Plates; Rancho MyRide Wireless Shock Controller;
    TIRES:
    BFG All Terrain KO 315/70/17
    DRIVE TRAIN: 4.56 Gears; Detroit TrueTrac Differential; True Cool 40k Transmission Cooler
    PERFORMANCE: DiableSport Predator Tuner; Custom Tuned by Diablew; Magnaflow Exhaust; AFE Cold Air Intake
    ELECTRONICS: Kenwood DNX6180 Touchscreen; Subthump box w/10" Kicker; Driver Information Center (DIC); Rear View Camera
    ACCESSORIES: Westin Brush/Grill Gaurd; Westin Nerf Bars; Truxedo Tonneau; 20% Tint; Tow Mirrors w/Heat & Signals

From everything I have read, the Advent OGM-1 will give you a stock look and feel, maintain the steering wheel controls, OnStar, and bluetooth. The price in ~$1000. I'm seriously thinking of getting it.

2013 Silverado LTZ White Diamond Crew Cab

Mods:
    Advent OGM1 Navigation
    Husky Liners GearBox Underseat Storage
    Airaid MIT
    EGR Rail Caps
    K&N Air Filter
    Flowsound 40 Muffler
    Hypertech Max Energy Tune (only top end limiter removed and AFM disabled)
    Chrome Tailgate Handle Cover
    TonnoPro HF-155 Tonneau Cover
    WeatherTech Front and Rear Splash Guards
    Husky Liners X-Act Contour Floor Liners
    WeatherTech Side Window Deflectors

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12