GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Hi, need name for truck

http://www.facebook.com/CusstymUsername

In my pics you can see my 2001 1500hd. She's starting to get customized. Help me name her.

thats something only you can do, if she runs fine name her after a sexy woman etc.... named mine Shorty for short W/B and after a cute girl nicknamed Shorty I knew years ago
    Last edited by jnbama; 04-08-2012 at 02:32 PM.
    2012 4.8 LS

We are the Borg. Lower your truck and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... welcome to GM Truck Club! I agree with @jnbama, by the way -- only you can really name your truck.

I would agree about naming your truck. The only exception is if your friends were to name it. It may not be something you like but it will be a name.

Welcome to the site, and x4, you need to name your truck. Your friends can do it if they have a reason for the name. I've had my truck since June 2009 and I STILL haven't come up with a name befitting it. Sometimes you just can't rush the process. Now, if you come up with a couple, you can always ask us again between the two. But ultimately, it's gotta be you.

To Be Completed (Eventually):
    6" BDS Suspension lift | KingShocks Front and Rear Coil Overs | 4.56 Gears | 35" A/Ts (TBD) | Cervinis 07-12 Silverado Ram Air Hood | Fab Fours Front Winch Bumper (CS07-H2051-1) | Fab Fours Full Size Rear Bumper (CS07-W1850-1) | RX-2 Series Main Grille (Black) | Line-x Bed and wheel wells | Skid Plates | Rizor Automated Tonneau Cover | Custom Bed Insert | RBP RX-3 Series Nerf Bars | Kenwood Excelon DNX9990HD | JL Audio Stealthbox (2x500RMS) | JL Audio HD 1200/1 Class D Mono Amp | JL Audio C5-653 Components (Front) | JL Audio C5-650 Components (Rear) | JL Audio Slash v2 300/4v2 Class A/B Amp

Welcome to THE club Bud! lol... i believe i stand with the general census on naming your pickup! The only person who can make a name for your truck is you, that's what makes them unique!

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

And just FYI... your pics on ur FB profile are set to only "friends" viewable. Lol

"If you're not living life on the edge, You're taking up too much space"

"Truck Norris"
    - 2008 TX Edition Silverado
    - McGaughy's 4/5 Drop Kit
    - Apline Type R 10s & Amp
    - Pioneer 6 Disc Touchscreen Deck
    - Nightmare Breed Motorsports custom tune
    - Custom 3" dual exhaust through x-pipe dumped at axle
    - Airaid CAI
    - Badges and molding removed, roll pan, Truxedo roll-up cover (compliments of GMTC!), 3pc billet grille, factory fogs upgrade
    "Kristine" - 1991 Nissan 240sx
    - Cut to pieces, LS build pending

Master Mechanic
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the club and enjoy the site.....

Welcome to the GMTC Jerry, I know you are just looking for suggestions for a name but I haven't been able to come up with one for mine yet so I would not be any help. Welcome aboard and good luck.

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

Hello to all. Don: Gredda (grey and red). So far all I can come up with on mine is Leakey. I had an interior leak when it rained, rear main seal, oil cooler, tranny line, power steering, intake, and oil pan leak. Not to mention high pressure switch on a/c. 1/2 of the stuff is fixed. It's become a money pit, so maybe "suckubucks"? So leaky or suckubucks?

Quote Originally Posted by Mastyr View Post
    Hello to all. Don: Gredda (grey and red). So far all I can come up with on mine is Leakey. I had an interior leak when it rained, rear main seal, oil cooler, tranny line, power steering, intake, and oil pan leak. Not to mention high pressure switch on a/c. 1/2 of the stuff is fixed. It's become a money pit, so maybe "suckubucks"? So leaky or suckubucks?
    Thanks for the suggestion, out of the 2 names you have considered I like Leaky the best. Thanks again and good luck man.

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast