GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Welcome to the group! Your facebook profile is private, so I can't see the truck. Having said that, I call mine... Get ready... Here it comes... "The truck". I am a believer that trucks will name themselves in that someone will eventually make a passing comment about it that will stick. Some guys have the need to name their trucks. Maybe that's because on all of the car shows, they name their projects, and that's okay! Me? I had enough trouble naming my kids!
    "It went together didn't it? Well then there has to be a way to take it apart!" - Me.

Check out my image gallery HERE.

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good." ~Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

It's a mostly stock red 2001 crew cab 1500hd 4x4. Can't post pic from iPhone nor iPad. Computer is dead.

Welcome to the G M T C !

2010 Z/71 Colorado C/C
    Black 4X4 w/5.3L V8
    ===============
    2007 Winnebago Adventurer
    w/8.1L Chevy & Allison 6spd.
    Canyon Lake, Texas

Master Mechanic

Quote Originally Posted by donyms View Post
    Welcome to the GMTC Jerry, I know you are just looking for suggestions for a name but I haven't been able to come up with one for mine yet so I would not be any help. Welcome aboard and good luck.
    How about red rider? lol

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mastyr View Post
    It's a mostly stock red 2001 crew cab 1500hd 4x4. Can't post pic from iPhone nor iPad. Computer is dead.
    There is a way to upload pics from iPhone and iPad but I think you need the free app called ForumRunner. You'll have to check it out, I've done it before and it seemed to work fine.

Legend

Blog Entries

Welcome to the Club!!!

Mike (Denver, CO) - 2008 Sierra 1500 Z71 SLE 5.3L 4WD

SUSPENSION: Rancho 4" Suspension Lift; Rancho RS9000XL Shocks; Rancho Skid Plates; Rancho MyRide Wireless Shock Controller;
    TIRES:
    BFG All Terrain KO 315/70/17
    DRIVE TRAIN: 4.56 Gears; Detroit TrueTrac Differential; True Cool 40k Transmission Cooler
    PERFORMANCE: DiableSport Predator Tuner; Custom Tuned by Diablew; Magnaflow Exhaust; AFE Cold Air Intake
    ELECTRONICS: Kenwood DNX6180 Touchscreen; Subthump box w/10" Kicker; Driver Information Center (DIC); Rear View Camera
    ACCESSORIES: Westin Brush/Grill Gaurd; Westin Nerf Bars; Truxedo Tonneau; 20% Tint; Tow Mirrors w/Heat & Signals

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12