GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by

Talking Just ordered a new bed cover

So I finely bit the bullet, I went out and purchased a BakFlip G2 bed cover. It should be in tomorrow I've wanted to get one for a while now and I cant wait to see it installed. I will try to get some pictures up before we head out of town for Easter.
    2011 Silverado 1500 Z71 4x4 Crew Cab
    LED Dome light
    LED Floor lights
    RC Leveling kit
    Tow Mirrors Custom LED running/signal lights
    BakFlip G2 Tonneau Cover

very cool. Cant wait to see the pics
    David
    2004 Silverado 2500 Crew Cab 4x4, AMSOIL EA air filter, Granatelli MAF sensor, Throttle body spacer, Magnaflow exhaust (true dual to 2 in 1 out muffler), 6" ProComp lift (add a leaf and 5" superlift rear block), Bilstein shocks, 35's (Cooper Disoverer ST) and 4.10 gears, Rhino Liner, EGRUSA fender Flares and widow visors, extended stainless steel brake lines, firestone airbags w/onboard air compressor, Pioneer Avic X940BT navigation, Accel backup camera.
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...Silverado-2500
    1960 Land Rover Series II 88
    2001 Pontiac Sunfire
    2013 Toyota Avalon Limited (Wife's Car)
    NRA Life Member

Very nice. I'm hoping to get mine put on in the next month or two. I'm looking forward to seeing your pics. I love comparing all the different bed covers to see how the look. Congrats on the new purchase.

To Be Completed (Eventually):
    6" BDS Suspension lift | KingShocks Front and Rear Coil Overs | 4.56 Gears | 35" A/Ts (TBD) | Cervinis 07-12 Silverado Ram Air Hood | Fab Fours Front Winch Bumper (CS07-H2051-1) | Fab Fours Full Size Rear Bumper (CS07-W1850-1) | RX-2 Series Main Grille (Black) | Line-x Bed and wheel wells | Skid Plates | Rizor Automated Tonneau Cover | Custom Bed Insert | RBP RX-3 Series Nerf Bars | Kenwood Excelon DNX9990HD | JL Audio Stealthbox (2x500RMS) | JL Audio HD 1200/1 Class D Mono Amp | JL Audio C5-653 Components (Front) | JL Audio C5-650 Components (Rear) | JL Audio Slash v2 300/4v2 Class A/B Amp

Legend

Blog Entries

Congrats and X3 on the pics! I'm sure you'll be happy with it as a lot of members here have good things to say about it.

Mike (Denver, CO) - 2008 Sierra 1500 Z71 SLE 5.3L 4WD

SUSPENSION: Rancho 4" Suspension Lift; Rancho RS9000XL Shocks; Rancho Skid Plates; Rancho MyRide Wireless Shock Controller;
    TIRES:
    BFG All Terrain KO 315/70/17
    DRIVE TRAIN: 4.56 Gears; Detroit TrueTrac Differential; True Cool 40k Transmission Cooler
    PERFORMANCE: DiableSport Predator Tuner; Custom Tuned by Diablew; Magnaflow Exhaust; AFE Cold Air Intake
    ELECTRONICS: Kenwood DNX6180 Touchscreen; Subthump box w/10" Kicker; Driver Information Center (DIC); Rear View Camera
    ACCESSORIES: Westin Brush/Grill Gaurd; Westin Nerf Bars; Truxedo Tonneau; 20% Tint; Tow Mirrors w/Heat & Signals

So i didnt ahve time to get pictures taken before we went out of town. I will try to get some when i get back. so far i love it. it has a very nice clean look to it.

I'm excited to see it and hear more on how you like it... upon looking at it i think that's the route I'm gonna go, cause it'll allow me to keep my RST wing and such AND help the clean/seamless look for the most part.

If only I could get it in white color... THAT would be sick.

"If you're not living life on the edge, You're taking up too much space"

"Truck Norris"
    - 2008 TX Edition Silverado
    - McGaughy's 4/5 Drop Kit
    - Apline Type R 10s & Amp
    - Pioneer 6 Disc Touchscreen Deck
    - Nightmare Breed Motorsports custom tune
    - Custom 3" dual exhaust through x-pipe dumped at axle
    - Airaid CAI
    - Badges and molding removed, roll pan, Truxedo roll-up cover (compliments of GMTC!), 3pc billet grille, factory fogs upgrade
    "Kristine" - 1991 Nissan 240sx
    - Cut to pieces, LS build pending

Quote Originally Posted by Jaele View Post
    So i didnt ahve time to get pictures taken before we went out of town. I will try to get some when i get back. so far i love it. it has a very nice clean look to it.
    Definitely wanting to know how you're enjoying your cover. It looks like that may be the best route for me to take. I wanted to get a hard cover, but there's really no way i can make one work with my RST style spoiler. Curious to know if it's really as tough/durable as they say it is. Also wondering if my getting my truck a spray-in bedliner would affect it.

Master Mechanic

Sounds like a pretty sweet add on! I'm happy that it's working out as you expected. Like everyone else I'm interested in pics...please

Nice got any pics for us?

The G2 is a great cover! We are having a special on them this month (see my vendor section). PM me for a quote with free shipping

Click the ^banner^ and save up to 15% on Chevy mods.
    We price match, simply call 888-591-8563 or
    Click-to-Chat and
    we'll beat ANY price by $1.

*View our 2011 Silverado Build Page here

Sorry for the delay, life had been a little rough lately. I've also put on almost 2k miles in the past 30 days, I think it time to move closer to our families.

Well the truck is a little dirty along with the kid on the bed cover

The cover does leak a little in the rain but nothing a little weather stripping wont fix when i get the time. Other then that I love the cover the multifold is great and the rails it sits on havent gotten in the way yet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_1078.jpg   DSC_1077.jpg   DSC_1076.jpg  

Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by