GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 Last Post byLast Post by
    Legend
    Blog Entries

FYI Everyone!!!!! There are lots of members that want to go to this meet, but cant afford the gas or hotel room, if someone else is having that same concern, or needs a ride or would like to split a hotel room with another member, please contact me.. I have a list of all the members, maybe I can put you in contact with them... I would love for everyone to have the opportunity to go the first regional meet...

2008 GMC ENVOY SLT
    GT RACERS Black Diamond Grille
    | PIAA Headlights| BEAMERS Pro HID Kit 6,000K Diamond White |
    3" LiftMeister Body Lift Kit
    |Skyjacker Suspension| MagnaFlow Exhaust w/tip |Hella Supertone Horns| Blacked out Body

"Silly Boys! Lifted Trucks are for Girls"
    "If you can't beat 'em, then your going to slow" :sign0081:

sweet, this will be only about 2.5 hours from me. ill be there. fair warning, ill be there with my (then) 6year old.
    94 sub 6inch lift 34inch bfg mt. massive rework project soon. the audio system hit 150.3db so now its time to rebuild and try for 155db. mudpuppy is also getting a new engine, rebuilt ifs, dual 500amp 15.1vdc alts, 5 5,000amp batts, ant the combined wattage with the new system should be close to 15,000watts. this is going to be a wild ride boy and girls.

Legend
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mudpuppy View Post
    sweet, this will be only about 2.5 hours from me. ill be there. fair warning, ill be there with my (then) 6year old.

Nice MUD!! Glad that you will be there... Take lots of pics

Sr. Apprentice

Looks like fun but I wont be making it..too far with gas at close to 4/gal...I'll be main a couple trips to SD to prarie dog hunt this year so that cuts into the budget....hopefully some closer members will make it..have fun guys/girls.

JC
    2008 Chevrolet Silverado 5.3 Reg Cab Long Box,K&N Air Filter,Toolbox,2M Amateur Radio for Emcomms.

awesome ill have to look into time off and what not i completely forgot about this with me being off the site for a little bit
    Go-Recon "xtreme" amber scanning tail gate light strip, Cobra ultra2 CB radio W/ 4 foot firestix antennas, dual exhaust with 40 series single in dual out muffler, 305/65R17 Mickey Thomson Baja ATZ on 17 inch Mickey Thompson Side Biters, 3 inch body lift

"when the going gets tough the tough get cyclic:fighting0019:"
    "use the force luke:fighting0040:"

OOOOOOooo neat-o! im going to have to go to this, not very far from me, maybe 1.5-2 hours or so. Cool stuff, gotta check my calendar out!
    Adam
    11 Silverado Summit White Ext. Cab 5.3L Z71 9k miles
    RC leveling kit
    Jason fiberglass tonneau cover
    Penda-liner
    Superchips 91 octane tune
    Front air dam removed
    6,000k lowbeams 6,000k fogs
    color match bowties
    color match mudflaps
    20% tint all the way around
    20% tinted 6in sunshade
    Nitto terra grappler 275/70r17 (winter setup)
    Chevy 22s with Bridgestone Alenza 285/45r22 (summer setup)
    Kenwood DNX6180 indash

Legend
    Blog Entries

Hi guys!!
    I am looking for MIDWEST Member to take banner to the meet... if someone would like to volunteer, please let me know... thanks... looks like the meet is going to be great!!!

I would love to make it, it'd be fun to meet some of the other members, and get to enjoy eachother's trucks in person. However it's almost 5 hours away from me here in Ohio. It's unlikely I'd be able to make it.. not sure yet though
    09 Sierra SLT
    - Denali grille, black HALO headlights, smoked tails & brake light, 20% tint, Carbon fiber interior
    - Top Gun Customz 2.5" leveling kit, 305/55/20 Toyo Open Country AT's on GMC 20's
    - K&N 77 series cold air intake, Flowmaster super 10 series exhaust
    Next up: Smoked fog lights

2000 Silverado Z71
    - 4" body lift, 315/65/16 Mastercraft Courser AT2 tires
    - Stainless steel Excalibur catback exhaust
    - Lots more to come!

Legend
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywolf858 View Post
    I'm a paramedic student and need a delivery as one of my skills for my license. I'd be happy to deliver at a meet.

Hey,
    I just message Ntbush about taking the Mid-West Banner to the meet; i need someone to take it with them.. If he can't can you please take it?? It is a custom banner, I would hate for it to sit in my house in Canada and not be there... Can you let me know..

thanks
    GMCErica
    Bonnie-Erica

Quote Originally Posted by GMCErica View Post
    Hey,
    I just message Ntbush about taking the Mid-West Banner to the meet; i need someone to take it with them.. If he can't can you please take it?? It is a custom banner, I would hate for it to sit in my house in Canada and not be there... Can you let me know..

thanks
    GMCErica
    Bonnie-Erica
    I'm not certain if this was supposed to be sarcastic.
    Sometimes the best part of my job is that my chair swivels.