Results 11 to 20 of 64
04-10-2012, 07:07 AM #11
I'll have to find out if I have military duty that weekend. Not completely sure on that though. If I don't have duty I'll be in since that's only 30 minutes away for me. Erica you should drag your happy butt down here :P93 Suburban (Southern Slayer): TBI 350, 4L60E
73 Z28 Camaro: L82, TKO 600
"...Death smiles at us all, all a man can do is smile back..."
04-10-2012, 08:42 AM #12
- Join Date
- Feb 2010
- Lucedale, MS
- Blog Entries
I'm all in, can't wait to see Nashville and meet some of our members. Already talked to my little woman and she is excited about it too. It is about 6 -7 hours one way for us but the trip will be part of the fun. Come on guys, let's make this a big hit. It will be fun and Erica has worked very hard for a long time to put this all together. This is where the rubber meets the road for the club. Let's see some more people all in, we have plenty of time to save up and plan.
2002 Chevrolet Silverado Ext Cab 5.3 Liter / Automatic:
- Edge CS programmer w/Pod
- K&N intake
- Magnaflow exhaust
- 2005 Tahoe grill with Grillcraft Stainless Steel SW series wire mesh insert
- 2005 Tahoe Z71 valance under bumper with round fog lights
- Recon LED Daytime Running Lights
- Third Brake light is LED by IPCW
- Tail lights are Spyder
- Headlights are TYC
- Front blinkers are Anzo LED
- 6000K HIDs in headlights high beam, low beam and fog lights
- LEDs everywhere else inside and out
- Rear lights wired to work like the new Silverado with 4 tail lights, blinkers and brakes
- Lowered 2" in the rear
- Genuine GM 20" chrome wheels with 285-50-20 tires
- Drilled and slotted rotors
- Calipers painted to match
- Kenwood DNX 6160 radio with Bluetooth, GPS, DVD, iPod, Back up Camera and satellite radio
- 2 Cerwin vega amps "1400 watts total"
- 2 - 10" Kicker subs in custom box under back seat.
- 4 Infinity main speakers and 2 PB tweeters on front post
- New custom paint job, Red Fire on Charcoal Gray
"There's no fun in playing safe or by the rules, but it's not fun being hit by a semi-truck either."
04-10-2012, 09:01 AM #13
This sounds FUN!!!! IDK if I can attend yet, but I'll talk to my better half and will PM if I can.
04-10-2012, 09:02 AM #14
Trust me, i really wanna go.. but damn thats a long ways from West Texas haha.
"If you're not living life on the edge, You're taking up too much space"
"Truck Norris"- 2008 TX Edition Silverado
- 3/5 Drop Kit
- Apline Type R 10s
- Power and visuals to come (Nightmarebreed Motorsports LLC motor prototype #2 build in progress)
- Lots of stuff waiting to be put on!
"Trina" - 2001 GMC 2500 HD
- LB7 6.6 DirtyMaxx w/ Allison
- Currently totally trashed/mistreated... restoration in progress
- Replacement front/rears, Lift, Wheels/Tires, Paint/Bodywork, New trans, 4" MBRP, +75hp Injector kit, Lift pump upgrade (all to come)
"Kristine" - 1991 Nissan 240sx
- Chevy 427/ 350 turbo/ ford 9" rear (in progress)
04-10-2012, 09:35 AM #15
- Join Date
- Feb 2010
- Lucedale, MS
- Blog Entries
04-10-2012, 07:09 PM #16
I'm single and free can go were ever the wind blows, will try my best to be there. Nashville 100 mi from were I live, thanks for the hard work Erica if I ever meet you would give ya a big hug
Get off your horse and drink your milk -John Wayne
04-10-2012, 08:27 PM #17
I am counting on making the road trip to Nashville then afterwards going to Jacksonville to see my Aunt and Uncle. Hope it all works out between now and then
2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
"If He asks you to go a mile go two"
04-10-2012, 08:40 PM #18
Sounds like a great time,unfortunately I am moving west next month and will be too far away for this one. Maybe if there is one later out west.
Albuquerque bound the end of next month.
1958 Chevrolet Apache Fleetside Longbed .. 350 with a turbo 350 tranny
2010 Silverado LTZ 4X4 Z71
04-10-2012, 10:31 PM #19
Yeah, Nashville TN is a little far for me too..... maybe if it cost me $29 a tank to fill up I could do that, and had enough PTO to make it a 4 or 5 day weekend. According to google it is: 557 mi, 9 hours 4 mins In current traffic: 9 hours 4 mins.. Straight shot down I40.
$200 in gas each way. Hotel $$, food, stuff, etc.... I can't make it, it will be a $600-$900 trip.
2000 Silverado 1500 Ext Cab, 2WD Vortec 5.3 | K/N Cold Air Intake | Monroe Sensa-Trac front shocks | Monroe Sensa-Trac load adjusting rear shocks | Built in Canada | OEM replacement Headlight casings |OEM replacement Tail light casings | Kenwood Excelon Head Unit | Focal Speakers | Dash Cam | 265/70R16 Michelin LTX M/S2 | Rebuilt Transmission |Bosch Platinum 4 plugs | 2nd replacement windshield | G80 | Silverstar Ultras | Dual Yellow Tops | Black Lights | Fog Machine | 1500W Power inverter | 400W AMP | BlueTooth 3.x for hands free dialing | HD Radio Tuner | Diablo InTune Tune :great:| 6000K HID Lowbeams | 6000K HID High beams|All interior lights are 6000k LED's|Blue LED's in my cluster pack|LED's in Third Brake Light |WeatherTech front digitally matched floor mats |"Big 3" Electrical Upgrade |
04-11-2012, 10:20 PM #20