GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Legend
    Blog Entries

FYI Everyone!!!!! There are lots of members that want to go to this meet, but cant afford the gas or hotel room, if someone else is having that same concern, or needs a ride or would like to split a hotel room with another member, please contact me.. I have a list of about 65 southern members, maybe I can put you in contact with them... I would love for everyone to have the opportunity to go the first regional meet...

2008 GMC ENVOY SLT
    GT RACERS Black Diamond Grille
    | PIAA Headlights| BEAMERS Pro HID Kit 6,000K Diamond White |
    3" LiftMeister Body Lift Kit
    |Skyjacker Suspension| MagnaFlow Exhaust w/tip |Hella Supertone Horns| Blacked out Body

"Silly Boys! Lifted Trucks are for Girls"
    "If you can't beat 'em, then your going to slow" :sign0081:

I dunno about a 10 hour (each way) road trip on a weekend. That's about at my absolute limit for a single drive ... and then I'd want beer. I may have to do a mini-meet with Alox and Nak. Nak has a good point on gas prices for an 1100 mile round trip. Back when planning for this began it'd have been a non-issue, but I'm in the midst of trying to buy 111 acres.

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealOne View Post
    I dunno about a 10 hour (each way) road trip on a weekend. That's about at my absolute limit for a single drive ... and then I'd want beer. I may have to do a mini-meet with Alox and Nak. Nak has a good point on gas prices for an 1100 mile round trip. Back when planning for this began it'd have been a non-issue, but I'm in the midst of trying to buy 111 acres.
    With 111 acres, sounds like the mini meet need to be at your place. We could have fun on that much land.

Everything is looking good for me to make the trip to Nashville.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach24 View Post
    I am counting on making the road trip to Nashville then afterwards going to Jacksonville to see my Aunt and Uncle. Hope it all works out between now and then
    Hey Coach, glad to hear your going to make it. I look forward to meeting you.

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

Unfortunately I wont be able to make it this year, I'll be in afghanistan

2010 Silverado Z71

Kyle-USAF-MI/VA

"Fueled by Haters"

TCS front box 7"-9" set at 8.5" | FTS coilovers(blue coil) with resis and FTS shocks with resis| 20" Fuel Off-Road Revolver Rims | 35x12.50 Nitto Trail Grapplers | Halo Projector Head Lights by Recon- Black | Led Taillights by Recon- Smoked | Dumped Straight pipe | Volant CAI | Ranch Hand Front Bumper | DiabloSport Trinity Programmer | Tow Mirrors with Turn Signal | Cervinis Ram-Air hood | 4.56 USA gears with tru trac locker | Longshot Lighting 6000k 55w low beam and 6000k 35w fogs HIDs | 7" lift leaf spring | Blue TCS traction bars

Future Mods: Long tube headers
    | Custom tune | Cam | Stall Converter

Holy crap! Thats alot of people. Should be fun if I cn fix the electrical gremlins in my truck

If at first you don't succeed, chances are, you are using too small of a cheater bar

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 Vortec | Spectre Cold Air Intake | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tails | Denali headlights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/75/16 Mastercraft Courser A/T | "Ghetto" painted tailgate | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Dual Thrush Turbo Mufflers
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Oil/Trans Fluid cooler | Re-done exhaust | Paint | Interior Restoration/upgrade with newer model stuff | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    US Navy Sailor :sign0011:

Quote Originally Posted by rileyjr16 View Post
    Holy crap! Thats alot of people. Should be fun if I cn fix the electrical gremlins in my truck
    you better get busy , should be rid of the gremlins in six months
    2012 4.8 LS

I hope. Me being 20 they probably won't let me check into a room probably which blows

This will be my first truck meet if I can make it.
    02 Silverado 2500hd|496ci bigblock|Botch fuel pump replacement|True dual Magnaflows|UV-10 Jensen head unit|All four speaker Kickers|Kicker tweeters|10in Kicker sub|250watt Kicker Amp|Volant Cold Airintake|PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer|33in Nitto Trail Grapplers|8000k Hid Halo Lights

Legend
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jason2325 View Post
    This will be my first truck meet if I can make it.
    Hope that you can come out to the meet...It will be awesome!!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast