GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... Last Post byLast Post by

ill do my best to be there. six hour drive for me gas will suck lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealOne View Post
    I dunno about a 10 hour (each way) road trip on a weekend. That's about at my absolute limit for a single drive ... and then I'd want beer. I may have to do a mini-meet with Alox and Nak. Nak has a good point on gas prices for an 1100 mile round trip. Back when planning for this began it'd have been a non-issue, but I'm in the midst of trying to buy 111 acres.
    aww i would so look forward to meeting you.

Chevy runs deep.
    2001 Silverado ext cab 4.8l v8 2wd
    COMPLETED MODS
    40 series flowmaster dual with bowtie tips
    Anzo tail light
    Fire and ice lighted mud flaps
    2 12inch kicker comps with boston acoustic amp
    TO-DO MODS

w2w nerf bars
    Headers
    Color-matching
    Headlights
    Mega third light
    Scanning light bar under tailgate
    Fix tint
    Upgrade deck
    Remote start
    High 4 headlight kit
    Rear side window covers<bowtie>

My velocity is directly proportional to your proximity.

Quote Originally Posted by darkness-lies- View Post
    ill do my best to be there. six hour drive for me gas will suck lol.
    aww i would so look forward to meeting you.
    It'd be fun to meet everyone, to be sure! However, finances will be tight for a while as I attempt to get a big piece of dirt while the interest rates are insanely low.

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealOne View Post
    It'd be fun to meet everyone, to be sure! However, finances will be tight for a while as I attempt to get a big piece of dirt while the interest rates are insanely low.
    i understand man. just you have help me so much kinda thing but maybe another meet in the future. or you should win the lottery lol anyway good luck dude.

@darkness-lies- I do play the lottery, but I'm not one of the 80% of Americans who expects to win it. I have a better chance of being struck by lightning five times in the same spot than I do of winning the lottery. However, I began playing it with money I saved when I quit smoking. I still buy the same amount of cash in tickets twice a week, too -- and they cost far less than smokes do, now. They also pump money into the state education fund, which I find a good use of what used to go up in smoke. *shrug*

We'll see what happens as the meet approaches.

San Angelo most of the time, Houston at others

Sounds like a blast!! However, it's 840+ miles, maybe 16 hours with the kids, and as it sits now, not enough in savings to make the trip. I'll see what I can save up and try to go though. We need a good vacation.
    1998 K1500 Suburban
    1977 Chevelle Malibu

"I'm proud to defend your right to be an idiot!" From a friend in the military.

Legend
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Coach24 View Post
    I am counting on making the road trip to Nashville then afterwards going to Jacksonville to see my Aunt and Uncle. Hope it all works out between now and then
    You get that close to the Garden of Eden (South Carolina), let me know. I will arrange to meet up an buy you a beer.
    86 911 Porsche Carrera
    98 K1500 Suburban LT
    2012 Nissan Leaf

​General Motors.
    Because life is too short to drive a Ford

Things are looking up for me as well to make the 586 mile journey for the 5th time in 2 years. Got alot of things to replace up front though first.

If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger cheater bar.

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 "Vortec" | Spectre "Cold Air Intake" | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tail Lights | Denali headlights | Grill Mounted Fog Lights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/70/16 Futura Scramblers | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Flowmaster Super 40 mufflers 2N1O | Mostly stock-ish
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Transmission Fluid cooler | Paint (Halfway there)| Interior Restoration/Upgrade with newer model parts | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations (68% Done) | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    CVN-69 "IKE-ATRAZ" AIR/V-2 Gear Dawgs

Legend
    Blog Entries

Looks like there will be a lot of members going... I have a count of at least 10 so far....I hope that everyone likes the spot I booked.. Suppose to be a great location.... Just curious... Would you all like a Banner that reads GMTruckClub.com to bring to the meet.. To post at the site?? Let me know... so I can organize it...

2008 GMC ENVOY SLT
    GT RACERS Black Diamond Grille
    | PIAA Headlights| BEAMERS Pro HID Kit 6,000K Diamond White |
    3" LiftMeister Body Lift Kit
    |Skyjacker Suspension| MagnaFlow Exhaust w/tip |Hella Supertone Horns| Blacked out Body

"Silly Boys! Lifted Trucks are for Girls"
    "If you can't beat 'em, then your going to slow" :sign0081:

That would be cool.

Sounds good to me, I think that is a good idea.

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... Last Post byLast Post by