GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

I'll have to find out if I have military duty that weekend. Not completely sure on that though. If I don't have duty I'll be in since that's only 30 minutes away for me. Erica you should drag your happy butt down here :P
    93 Suburban (Southern Slayer): TBI 350, 4L60E
    73 Z28 Camaro: L82, TKO 600

KJ4CLI

"...Death smiles at us all, all a man can do is smile back..."

I'm all in, can't wait to see Nashville and meet some of our members. Already talked to my little woman and she is excited about it too. It is about 6 -7 hours one way for us but the trip will be part of the fun. Come on guys, let's make this a big hit. It will be fun and Erica has worked very hard for a long time to put this all together. This is where the rubber meets the road for the club. Let's see some more people all in, we have plenty of time to save up and plan.

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

This sounds FUN!!!! IDK if I can attend yet, but I'll talk to my better half and will PM if I can.

Trust me, i really wanna go.. but damn thats a long ways from West Texas haha.

"If you're not living life on the edge, You're taking up too much space"

"Truck Norris"
    - 2008 TX Edition Silverado
    - McGaughy's 4/5 Drop Kit
    - Apline Type R 10s & Amp
    - Pioneer 6 Disc Touchscreen Deck
    - Nightmare Breed Motorsports custom tune
    - Custom 3" dual exhaust through x-pipe dumped at axle
    - Airaid CAI
    - Badges and molding removed, roll pan, Truxedo roll-up cover (compliments of GMTC!), 3pc billet grille, factory fogs upgrade
    "Kristine" - 1991 Nissan 240sx
    - Cut to pieces, LS build pending

Quote Originally Posted by 08_rado_rocker View Post
    Trust me, i really wanna go.. but damn thats a long ways from West Texas haha.
    I understand trust me, east Texas is a long way from west Texas. You have a fine truck so I know it will make the trip. We would all enjoy meeting you and getting to see that fine truck of yours if you can work it out. Good luck man.

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

I'm single and free can go were ever the wind blows, will try my best to be there. Nashville 100 mi from were I live, thanks for the hard work Erica if I ever meet you would give ya a big hug
    2012 4.8 LS

I am counting on making the road trip to Nashville then afterwards going to Jacksonville to see my Aunt and Uncle. Hope it all works out between now and then
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

Sounds like a great time,unfortunately I am moving west next month and will be too far away for this one. Maybe if there is one later out west.
    Albuquerque bound the end of next month.
    1958 Chevrolet Apache Fleetside Longbed .. 350 with a turbo 350 tranny
    2010 Silverado LTZ 4X4 Z71

Yeah, Nashville TN is a little far for me too..... maybe if it cost me $29 a tank to fill up I could do that, and had enough PTO to make it a 4 or 5 day weekend. According to google it is: 557 mi, 9 hours 4 mins In current traffic: 9 hours 4 mins.. Straight shot down I40.

$200 in gas each way. Hotel $$, food, stuff, etc.... I can't make it, it will be a $600-$900 trip.

Quote Originally Posted by nakranij View Post
    Yeah, Nashville TN is a little far for me too..... maybe if it cost me $29 a tank to fill up I could do that, and had enough PTO to make it a 4 or 5 day weekend. According to google it is: 557 mi, 9 hours 4 mins In current traffic: 9 hours 4 mins.. Straight shot down I40.

$200 in gas each way. Hotel $$, food, stuff, etc.... I can't make it, it will be a $600-$900 trip.
    some of you that live close together make plans to have mini meet somewhere

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Coach24 View Post
    I am counting on making the road trip to Nashville then afterwards going to Jacksonville to see my Aunt and Uncle. Hope it all works out between now and then
    thats good Coach would like to meet you
    2012 4.8 LS

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast