GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Hybrid View

Legend
    Blog Entries

Default Official Western regional summer truck meet

Hey everyone,

Well after 5 months of planning here is the OFFICIAL WEST REGIONAL SUMMER TRUCK MEET Information. I worked very hard planning all the regional USA meets; I paid and reserved all the sites and locations, so I hope that everyone will make an effort to show up. Below is the information for the meet and member list of those who have contacted me, befriended me, msg'd me for the club, or who I found on the club, etc... Even if you are not on the list, just add yourself and show up.

Just remember a few things; You are representing the GMTC truck club:

*Please bring your own food to BBQ/eat
    *Please do not get drunk and act irresponsible
    *Do not drink and drive
    *Do not litter and throw garbage all over the site
    *Please do not drive your truck all over the lawn and tear up the site
    *Pets are allowed; clean up after your pet
    *Fishing licenses are required for 13 yrs old and over
    *Firearms and Fireworks are prohibited on park property

Please PM, email or call me if you have any questions I hope that everyone enjoys the meet.. Please TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES!!!

PARK CITY, UTAH

Jordanelle State Park

SR 319 #515 Box 4
    Heber City, UT 84032-0001
    1-800-322-3770
    http://www.utah.com/stateparks/jordanelle.htm

SATURDAY AUGUST 4/2012- 8:00am-10:00pm
    RESERVATION # 2-3998863
    PICNIC SHELTER-COPA

Two cabanas; shelter, grille, tables, bathrooms

http://maps.google.ca/maps/place?q=J...63159559375075

Things to see and do:

SCENIC DRIVES

http://www.go-utah.com/Scenic-Drives/

SCENIC FLIGHTS
    http://www.go-utah.com/Scenic-Flights/

High Country Adventure
    https://www.highcountryadventure.com/tubing/

All Seasons Adventures
    4000 Canyons Resort Drive
    Park City, UT 84098
    Phone: 435-649-9619
    www.allseasonsadventures.com

Alpine Coaster at Park City Mountain Resort
    Park City Mountain Resort
    Park City, UT 84060
    Phone: 435-649-8111
    www.parkcitymountain.com

Blue Sky Adventures
    2071 S. State Road 32
    Wanship, UT 84017
    Phone: 435-336-2646
    www.bluesky-adventures.com

Jupiter Bowl
    1090 Center Drive: Newpark Town Center
    Park City, UT 84098
    Phone: 435-658-BOWL (2695)
    www.jupiterbowl.com

Atticus Coffee, Books & Teahouse
    738 Main Street
    Park City, UT 84060
    Phone: 435-214-7241
    www.atticusbooksandteahouse.com

Burns Cowboy Shop
    361 Main Street, Box 3178
    Park City, UT 84060
    Phone: 435-649-6300
    www.burnscowboyshop.com

http://www.utah.com/oldwest/

http://www.utah.com/horseback/

Restaurants

http://www.parkcity.com/restaurants.aspx

Hotels

http://www.visitparkcity.com/meeting...hotels-venues/

MEMBER LIST:

1. @koolbia
    2. @86G20
    3. @Blazer454
    4. @Chevy Girl
    5. @gabethesvg
    6. @The Heater
    7. @Jeremy09LTZCrew
    8. @747
    9. @dsfloyd
    10. @Juiceb°x
    11. @mad1500hd
    12. @Eddie Z71
    13. @jnasprings
    14. @djthumper
    15. @Drake_korthos
    16. @cfoster
    17. @r768
    18. @azmoman
    19. @COACH
    20. @mljjones67
    21. @Jimmeh
    22. @chevynut1
    23. @AIRICK503
    Last edited by ChevyFan; 04-09-2012 at 10:58 PM.

2008 GMC ENVOY SLT
    GT RACERS Black Diamond Grille
    | PIAA Headlights| BEAMERS Pro HID Kit 6,000K Diamond White |
    3" LiftMeister Body Lift Kit
    |Skyjacker Suspension| MagnaFlow Exhaust w/tip |Hella Supertone Horns| Blacked out Body

"Silly Boys! Lifted Trucks are for Girls"
    "If you can't beat 'em, then your going to slow" :sign0081:

Blog Entries

You're going to want to put a space between the names and numbers, hun. Thinking this may be a doable trip. Going to see if the traffic from the others pics up a bit before I commit, though.
    2005 Chevy Silverado W/T
    4X4|4.8 with some mods (has only slightly more pull than a 5.3)|Auto|4 door ex cab|Cooper Discoverer AT/3's in 285-75/17's on Helo 842's|Cooper Discover M+S 265-75/17's on Devino DV349's|Flowmaster 40 Single in Dual out with custom bent pipe from the end of the cats back|2" Procomp leveling kit|Custom made center console|Custom dyno tunes|Air Raid CAI|Air Raid Throttle Body Spacer|Apex brand topper|Kenwood Head Unit with Kenwood speakers|Painted mirrors/grille|Debadged except front emblem|Bilsteins front and rear
    Planned mods not in order
    2 inch lift|Custom front/rear bumper|hitch tire carrier|roof basket on topper, bars on cab|finish center console build|install Midland CB|Power options|Tint|Custom made raised bed in the bed of the truck|Lund LunarVisor
    Also have a 1992 Ford Ranger with a lot of stuff done to it. Currently waiting for a bit of a rebuild.

"The only woman I'm pimping from now on is Sweet Lady Propane. And I'm tricking her out all over this town."

Legend
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmeh View Post
    You're going to want to put a space between the names and numbers, hun. Thinking this may be a doable trip. Going to see if the traffic from the others pics up a bit before I commit, though.
    Like I am telling everyone, The meets are set up, planned, paid for and reserved already. If the members don't wanna go, then that's fine.. I just want people to go and have a good time, meet other members and eat, talk, show off their trucks... Just connect with other members and see who is going. I got my own Canadian Meet to organize and go to, and there is only going to be 4 of us going.. As long as people know its there, they can start planning it now.. gives members lots of time... The locations were centralized, so everyone can have an opportunity to attend and have fun! I hope that you will connect with other members and see who is going....

I won't be back in the country yet, but I might be able to convince my wife to take the kids. Her sister lives in Utah, so she's always looking for an excuse to go.

To Be Completed (Eventually):
    6" BDS Suspension lift | KingShocks Front and Rear Coil Overs | 4.56 Gears | 35" A/Ts (TBD) | Cervinis 07-12 Silverado Ram Air Hood | Fab Fours Front Winch Bumper (CS07-H2051-1) | Fab Fours Full Size Rear Bumper (CS07-W1850-1) | RX-2 Series Main Grille (Black) | Line-x Bed and wheel wells | Skid Plates | Rizor Automated Tonneau Cover | Custom Bed Insert | RBP RX-3 Series Nerf Bars | Kenwood Excelon DNX9990HD | JL Audio Stealthbox (2x500RMS) | JL Audio HD 1200/1 Class D Mono Amp | JL Audio C5-653 Components (Front) | JL Audio C5-650 Components (Rear) | JL Audio Slash v2 300/4v2 Class A/B Amp

Wow that sounds awesome! Unfortunately Im going to be in Tennessee so I wont be on the west coast!
    2011 Silverado, ext cab, LT, Z71, 4X4, leather interior, color matched mirror caps & bowtie.

Oh darn , this is the same weekend as the Nashville meet. Guess I need to make a tough decision. Guess I can wait a month or two
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

Legend
    Blog Entries

FYI Everyone!!!!! There are lots of members that want to go to this meet, but cant afford the gas or hotel room, if someone else is having that same concern, or needs a ride or would like to split a hotel room with another member, please contact me.. I have a list of all the members, maybe I can put you in contact with them... I would love for everyone to have the opportunity to go the first regional meet...

Giorge was great meeting you and chatting about Chevy and other similar topics.
    Thanks for bringing your boat such a long distance. My friend and I really enjoyed jumping waves at jordanlle and the spray of water in our faces.
    It definitely was a perfect day for fun in the sun and a bit of boating fun.
    Erica thanks again for your efforts to get fellow enthusiasts hooked up. Giorge and I both commented that we hope attendance at other meets was better than the west.

No problem, and thank you for all the food and the killer root beer. It would have been a lot more fun with more members and less people and boats.
    Ford has a better idea! Drive a GM!

07 GMC Sierra Classic
    07 Honda Accord EX-L

68 Camaro (blown)
    2011 Ford F550 V10
    I don't own this truck, I just drive it!

Quote Originally Posted by giorge View Post
    No problem, and thank you for all the food and the killer root beer. It would have been a lot more fun with more members and less people and boats.
    Agreed and you are welcome for the food and root beer. As many know I like cooking and I always like an opportunity to make root beer.

I will be in touch when headed to the territory we discussed and we can get together with our company blue ovals