GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 Last Post byLast Post by
    Master Mechanic
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the club and enjoy the site......

Quote Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
    Looking for some cool ideas for my 2011 Silverado CrewCab Rocky Ridge Custom
    I was going to wait until you had more posts in different areas of the site before I provided some suggestions/ideas, but I'll throw some out here, now, knowing you'll explore the site. You've worked hard to cultivate a red/black look on your truck, including smoking your headlights. I'm of the firm opinion you should continue to run with that theme and also smoke your fogs and offroad lights, as the chrome on each pulls the eye away from other aspects of the nose of your truck.

Jr. Engineer
    Live in Mississippi...But I claim Texas!!

Very sweet truck......welcome to the club!!!

2011 Silverado "Black Widow Edition"

7" Lift
    35" Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ's
    20" American Racing Rims With -24 offset
    Recon Smoked Led Tail and 3rd Brake Lights

MCX Conversion Package.....
    Custom Dual Exhaust
    Custom Leather
    Custom Chrome Gauges With Red Back-Lighting
    Black Widow Badges
    Back-up Camera System
    Programmer
    Full Length Nerf bars
    Bull Bar
    Fender Flares
    Hood Scoop

Pioneer Head Unit
    Custom Sub Box With Two Competition 10" JBL's
    Rockford Fosgate 1000w Prime Amp

Welcome to the site.

Cool

Welcome to the G M T C !

2010 Z/71 Colorado C/C
    Black 4X4 w/5.3L V8
    ===============
    2007 Winnebago Adventurer
    w/8.1L Chevy & Allison 6spd.
    Canyon Lake, Texas

Welcome to the GMTC Phantom, good to have you aboard.

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

yeah Ive been trying to find some good material to make some for the fog lights. I have not seen any offered yet for fog lights except for film. mmm....... million dollar idea??? oh well I let the cat out of the bag lol... The only chrome on the truck is the rear bumper and I wouldnt mind finding covers for it like you said to get the black/red theme down. thanks for the input.

2011 Silverado CrewCab 5.3L*Ram Air Look Cowl Induction Reflexxion Hood*6" Pro Comp Lift*Flowmaster Dual exhaust*Perfect Launch Rear Diff. Cover*Led Smoke Taillights*L.E.D.Smoke 3rd Brakelight*60" L.E.D. Tailgate Bar*Rearview Mirror Reverse Camera and Sensors*Smoke Headlight Covers*Front Bumper Grill Insert*Deezee Black Alum. Diamond Rail covers*20" Ultra Motorsports Rims wrapped with 35.5"B.F. Goodrich Tires*Inchannel Raingaurds*CAI*Bullydog GT Tuner*Alpine Amp*Boss 6x9's*Boston Acoustic Subs*Terrantula Tweeters*Custom Sub box*Red Led Interior Accents*5% Ultimacool duo tint rear window and doors, 20% front doors*Custom Vinyl Graphics*Demolded*Debadged*Painted drums and calipers*
    Future Mods Include: Custom Interior Hydrographics, Electronic Rollup Toneau Cover, 4.56 Gears, Painted rear bumper

Sweet ride, man. Welcome to the club.

2008 Ext. Cab Silverado LT1 5.3L 2WD
    APC LED Tail Lights | Spec D Smoked Third LED Brake Light | aFe Magnum Force Stage 2 CAI

Jr. Apprentice
    currently in joint base lewis mccord in tacoma washington

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealOne View Post
    I was going to wait until you had more posts in different areas of the site before I provided some suggestions/ideas, but I'll throw some out here, now, knowing you'll explore the site. You've worked hard to cultivate a red/black look on your truck, including smoking your headlights. I'm of the firm opinion you should continue to run with that theme and also smoke your fogs and offroad lights, as the chrome on each pulls the eye away from other aspects of the nose of your truck.
    I would not suggest doing that its going to deminish the functionality of the lights, nothing against the idea but i know how much lights of quality are and judging by the truck you spend money on the parts and mabey just getting some covers for them would be a better idea. On the engine mods i would recomend a programer, cam, and if you have not all ready done it full exhaust and intake system is what i would do. WELCOME TO GMTC! SWEET TRUCK
    OWNED! BUT I GOT IT OUT.

Quote Originally Posted by SPC SPECHT View Post
    I would not suggest doing that its going to deminish the functionality of the lights, nothing against the idea but i know how much lights of quality are and judging by the truck you spend money on the parts and mabey just getting some covers for them would be a better idea. On the engine mods i would recomend a programer, cam, and if you have not all ready done it full exhaust and intake system is what i would do. WELCOME TO GMTC! SWEET TRUCK
    By that logic he also shouldn't have smoked his headlights... but he did.