GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default The Phantom Newbie from NY

New to the Forum. Looking for some cool ideas for my 2011 Silverado CrewCab Rocky Ridge Custom
    Im an Underground Construction Foreman and live/work in the
    Western NY area. Hello Everybody
    Last edited by the phantom; 04-11-2012 at 07:23 PM.

Master Mechanic

Welcome to the site! I think you'll find plenty if ideas on here that will help make your ride unique to your liking. Do you have any pics you can post up?

yeah Still learning, Got one in my album but thats it so far

Master Mechanic

Quote Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
    yeah Still learning, Got one in my album but thats it so far
    WOW! That is one HOT lookin' truck! Surely a future ROTM winner. What else are you looking to add to it? Again, WOW!

Legend
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the GMTC Family!! Love the truck... Red is my favorite colour, hood is awesome... Enjoy the site

2008 GMC ENVOY SLT
    GT RACERS Black Diamond Grille
    | PIAA Headlights| BEAMERS Pro HID Kit 6,000K Diamond White |
    3" LiftMeister Body Lift Kit
    |Skyjacker Suspension| MagnaFlow Exhaust w/tip |Hella Supertone Horns| Blacked out Body

"Silly Boys! Lifted Trucks are for Girls"
    "If you can't beat 'em, then your going to slow" :sign0081:

possible a electric roll up tonneau cover. Maybe some engine mods

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

Thanks, gonna need some resources in the future im sure

We are the Borg. Lower your truck and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... welcome to GM Truck Club!

Thanks, glad to be here

2011 Silverado CrewCab 5.3L*Ram Air Look Cowl Induction Reflexxion Hood*6" Pro Comp Lift*Flowmaster Dual exhaust*Perfect Launch Rear Diff. Cover*Led Smoke Taillights*L.E.D.Smoke 3rd Brakelight*60" L.E.D. Tailgate Bar*Rearview Mirror Reverse Camera and Sensors*Smoke Headlight Covers*Front Bumper Grill Insert*Deezee Black Alum. Diamond Rail covers*20" Ultra Motorsports Rims wrapped with 35.5"B.F. Goodrich Tires*Inchannel Raingaurds*CAI*Bullydog GT Tuner*Alpine Amp*Boss 6x9's*Boston Acoustic Subs*Terrantula Tweeters*Custom Sub box*Red Led Interior Accents*5% Ultimacool duo tint rear window and doors, 20% front doors*Custom Vinyl Graphics*Demolded*Debadged*Painted drums and calipers*
    Future Mods Include: Custom Interior Hydrographics, Electronic Rollup Toneau Cover, 4.56 Gears, Painted rear bumper

That's a very nice looking truck. I'm looking forward to seeing a lot more of it. Welcome to the site, and if you browse around I think you'll find plenty of ideas. Look forward to hearing more from you.

To Be Completed (Eventually):
    6" BDS Suspension lift | KingShocks Front and Rear Coil Overs | 4.56 Gears | 35" A/Ts (TBD) | Cervinis 07-12 Silverado Ram Air Hood | Fab Fours Front Winch Bumper (CS07-H2051-1) | Fab Fours Full Size Rear Bumper (CS07-W1850-1) | RX-2 Series Main Grille (Black) | Line-x Bed and wheel wells | Skid Plates | Rizor Automated Tonneau Cover | Custom Bed Insert | RBP RX-3 Series Nerf Bars | Kenwood Excelon DNX9990HD | JL Audio Stealthbox (2x500RMS) | JL Audio HD 1200/1 Class D Mono Amp | JL Audio C5-653 Components (Front) | JL Audio C5-650 Components (Rear) | JL Audio Slash v2 300/4v2 Class A/B Amp

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast