I'm getting ready to install my Tru Cool 40k GVW trans cooler, collecting parts, fittings etc. to make the install simple and uneventful.

Can anyone tell me what size fittings were used on the factory large diameter flex hoses that screw into the factory trans cooler?

It would be nice if they were the same size as the Tru Cool inlet and return fittings.

Other than removing the stock cooler and mounting the Tru Cool, is it possible it's a plug and play?

Thanks, V1