GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 Last Post byLast Post by

Nice! After swapping my motor, I'll be needing a new set of shocks for the Burb. So I guess I'll see if I can win a set here. If not I'll have to look into what autoanything has to offer.

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

I could use some Better and New shocks.. And that would fit the Bill.....
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

What a great way to 1) get product reviews on specific products and 2) win some vendor loyalty from GM owners. I already do business with AutoAnything and this kind of activity is making me like them even more than I already did -- whether I win or not. It's good for the best kind of advertising -- word of mouth.

Thanks everyone! We are going to giveaway a set of shocks and I am working with Steve on the details now!!!!
    We really appreciate the support from all of you

Click the ^banner^ and save up to 15% on Chevy mods.
    We price match, simply call 888-591-8563 or
    Click-to-Chat and
    we'll beat ANY price by $1.

*View our 2011 Silverado Build Page here

Quote Originally Posted by Enkeiavalanche View Post
    I could use some Better and New shocks.. And that would fit the Bill.....

Enkei, I just assumed you would have a friend at Bilstein (or fox or king or anyone else) that gave you free shocks to review every year. Is it possible there's something you DON'T have the inside track on?

Somehow, I'm betting you come back and say you do, but wouldn't mind winning some free ones.

---------- Post added at 02:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealOne View Post
    What a great way to 1) get product reviews on specific products and 2) win some vendor loyalty from GM owners. I already do business with AutoAnything and this kind of activity is making me like them even more than I already did -- whether I win or not. It's good for the best kind of advertising -- word of mouth.

I agree. I already look at autoanything for whatever I'm shopping for, but the fact they're not just a sponsoring vendor, but actively supporting the site and it's members with things like this makes me like them that much more. Even if I find something elsewhere for only a couple dollars less, I'd rather go with Autoanything due to things like this. Keep it up Clark. Looking forward to the contest.

To Be Completed (Eventually):
    6" BDS Suspension lift | KingShocks Front and Rear Coil Overs | 4.56 Gears | 35" A/Ts (TBD) | Cervinis 07-12 Silverado Ram Air Hood | Fab Fours Front Winch Bumper (CS07-H2051-1) | Fab Fours Full Size Rear Bumper (CS07-W1850-1) | RX-2 Series Main Grille (Black) | Line-x Bed and wheel wells | Skid Plates | Rizor Automated Tonneau Cover | Custom Bed Insert | RBP RX-3 Series Nerf Bars | Kenwood Excelon DNX9990HD | JL Audio Stealthbox (2x500RMS) | JL Audio HD 1200/1 Class D Mono Amp | JL Audio C5-653 Components (Front) | JL Audio C5-650 Components (Rear) | JL Audio Slash v2 300/4v2 Class A/B Amp

This would be cool. I need to revamp the suspension on the Burb at some point. Getting a little too squeaky for my taste.
    93 Suburban (Southern Slayer): TBI 350, 4L60E
    73 Z28 Camaro: L82, TKO 600

KJ4CLI

"...Death smiles at us all, all a man can do is smile back..."

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

[QUOTE=Jeremy09LTZCrew;462691]Enkei, I just assumed you would have a friend at Bilstein (or fox or king or anyone else) that gave you free shocks to review every year. Is it possible there's something you DON'T have the inside track on?

Somehow, I'm betting you come back and say you do, but wouldn't mind winning some free ones.

---------- Post added at 02:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 AM ----------

Nope nothing from them yet.... They don't have to test anymore they know they have the Best already... But I could use a new pair...

We're working on the details on how we can make this fun and get the maximum amount of people involved on the site.

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    * I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.

Jr. Engineer
    Live in Mississippi...But I claim Texas!!

cool, free stuff always makes me happy.....lol

2011 Silverado "Black Widow Edition"

7" Lift
    35" Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ's
    20" American Racing Rims With -24 offset
    Recon Smoked Led Tail and 3rd Brake Lights

MCX Conversion Package.....
    Custom Dual Exhaust
    Custom Leather
    Custom Chrome Gauges With Red Back-Lighting
    Black Widow Badges
    Back-up Camera System
    Programmer
    Full Length Nerf bars
    Bull Bar
    Fender Flares
    Hood Scoop

Pioneer Head Unit
    Custom Sub Box With Two Competition 10" JBL's
    Rockford Fosgate 1000w Prime Amp

I'm new to the club, but really enjoying everything I,m seeing and learning. It's pretty cool to see sponors having contest and giving away free stuff. Everyone loves free stuff and even giving discount codes. I've mostly been just reading since i've join but am strarting to come out of my shell. Would like to participate in some contest and become more involved. I'm really glad i've found this club, really digging it.

2011 GMC SIERRA CREW CAB 2WD W/5.3

Convenience Package
    : Adjustable Pedals, Remote Start, Electric Rear Window Defogger, Rear Parking Assist

Power Tech. Package| Volant CAI| GMC Upgraded Grill| Line-X Premium Bedliner| AVS Smoke Headlight Covers| Demolded| AMI Black Grill Emblem| AMI Black Rear Emblem| EGR In-Channel Window Visors| IPCW Third Brake Light| IPCW LED Fiber Optic Tail Lights| IJDM Dome & License Plate LED's| Flowmaster Exhaust W/ 3" Black Chrome Tips| OEM 20" Rims W/ Goodyear Eagle LS2

You can't get away from the STORM!