GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

I live in Dallas TX but also have a Farm in Canton Texas which is a good drive east, if you and your girlfriend are looking for a nice quite town that resembles the country then I would look for houses in that area. Bigger town are surrounding Canton about 5-10 minutes so it wont take long to travel to the city feel. Weather is always changing here so don't get used to it, one day it's hot, the and cool and then next you may have tornadoes but I love it here. Born and raised. I have lived in Virginia Beach for a year but moved back to Texas. The job market here is continuously growing so even if your looking to venture into a new field that would be great to. Housing here is wonderful and in Texas you truly get that southern hospitality so don't be freaked when everyone wants to apologize for something little especially when they go and try to hug you. Hope you make the right decision for your family and God Bless!

2009 Chevy Silverado!

Blacked out tail lights + 3rd brake light
    l Tint: 35% front windows and Limo on the rest l Hard wired Valentine One radar detector l Pirelli Scorpion Ice & Snow tires with GM CK375 wheels l Hand welded receiver hitch l HID lighting l SMD lighting l Blacked out front and rear emblems l Cherry Bomb Extreme exhaust dumped l 2 Kenwood 12's powered by a Kenwood amp w/ an Base control l

2007 Chevy Tahoe LTZ---2012 Chevy Cruze
    ---

"Let's just agree that a perfect truck is hard to find, and we'll drive the Silverado till we find it." - Car and Driver

I saw 3 ads in sundays paper for positions you said you were qualified for.

Thanks to all who have helped me on this quest. I am still looking for a job but I wanted to close this thread. If anyone else has any suggestions or you know of a job that fits me you can PM me. Thanks again.

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234