GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

No Problem Auto Zone should have them in stock and I think Our guy at Autoanything should have them too....
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Quote Originally Posted by Enkeiavalanche View Post
    No Problem Auto Zone should have them in stock and I think Our guy at Autoanything should have them too....
    I can confirm that Autozone has them, as I bought another set from them 1.5 weeks ago in preparation for emplacement and review on my truck. (To match color temperature on my lows, highs, and fogs.) They run $59.99+tax for a set of 9005's.

Auto Zone? Curse you. Do they advertise here? Bad bad past with local Autozone's

But I wait for reviews of others. How many were given? I have seen one review , very detailed, so far.
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

The winners were asked about their trucks makes/models so that Sylvania could send the right bulbs. Mine was a bit of an oddity because I have Yukon Denali lights in mine ... and those lights take a pair of 9005's in each headlight rather than using a 9006 and a 9005 per headlight. Thus, I received two sets of 9005's for a total of four 9005 bulbs. I also run 9005's in my fogs, so I had to buy one more set of Sylvania SilverStar zXe 9005's.

I did the photo comparison, yesterday, and have already uploaded the photos. I'm working on the written review that incorporates the photos tonight. I may not have it online until tomorrow.
    Last edited by SurrealOne; 05-13-2012 at 10:23 PM.

Your truck makes sense again. Oh joyful day.

And I'll be interesting in the review since I'm thinking of those bulbs when I get replacement headlights.

To Be Completed (Eventually):
    6" BDS Suspension lift | KingShocks Front and Rear Coil Overs | 4.56 Gears | 35" A/Ts (TBD) | Cervinis 07-12 Silverado Ram Air Hood | Fab Fours Front Winch Bumper (CS07-H2051-1) | Fab Fours Full Size Rear Bumper (CS07-W1850-1) | RX-2 Series Main Grille (Black) | Line-x Bed and wheel wells | Skid Plates | Rizor Automated Tonneau Cover | Custom Bed Insert | RBP RX-3 Series Nerf Bars | Kenwood Excelon DNX9990HD | JL Audio Stealthbox (2x500RMS) | JL Audio HD 1200/1 Class D Mono Amp | JL Audio C5-653 Components (Front) | JL Audio C5-650 Components (Rear) | JL Audio Slash v2 300/4v2 Class A/B Amp

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Ok we wait... Thanks again for all the help..
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Cant wait till fathers day.. this is what im asking for lol
    2011 Silverado 1500 Z71 4x4 Crew Cab
    LED Dome light
    LED Floor lights
    RC Leveling kit
    Tow Mirrors Custom LED running/signal lights
    BakFlip G2 Tonneau Cover

They're spendy ... but they're also the whitest of the halogen bulbs I've run. I'll be covering that in my review, as I know the kelvin ratings of the zXe's and the crystalvisions ... and am still digging for the oem kelvin rating.

Amazon has the 9005's for $56.97 and they are prime eligible, so if you're an Amazon Prime member you'll pay that price, no tax, and no shipping and have them 2 days from when you ordered.

awesome.. im an amazon prime MOM member haha.. free for 6mo. even though the little one is over a year old... well i do have more then one email =p
    2011 Silverado 1500 Z71 4x4 Crew Cab
    LED Dome light
    LED Floor lights
    RC Leveling kit
    Tow Mirrors Custom LED running/signal lights
    BakFlip G2 Tonneau Cover

Quote Originally Posted by Jaele View Post
    awesome.. im an amazon prime MOM member haha.. free for 6mo. even though the little one is over a year old... well i do have more then one email =p
    Sneaky one aren't we. He he
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast