GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 Last Post byLast Post by

well i guess its about time i do my review and i got to say at first i was kinda worried about running these lights since i have always been a hid guy and always will be but these lights were amazing. they are a big improvment over my stock headlights and that is one thing i liked about them since im out in the woods at night and muddy trails at night haul friends out that think its a good idea to offroad at night. i could see so much further with the lights when driving down the dirt road and i felt safer knowing that i will spot a deer further away now then what my stock lights did. would i buy them over hid no but then again thats me ive always loved hid but im also not in a hurry to order a new set for my truck.when i was down to the shop my buddy showed up in his truck and we brought the truck in and compared the headlights against the wall and my highs and lows was drowning his lights out.my buddy also asked if i had all knew hids in my truck and i was happy to say nope now i got him going to buy a set for his truck from autozone in the new couple of weeks. I would of loved to have them in my fogs to match but i never used my fogs since the stock lights were yellow and the lows seem to drown out the yellow anyways. im also going to be keeping these lights in my truck when i do order hid for when they give out i can always put them back in and im hoping to be able to put a set in the ford as soon as i can aswell since my hids are changeing color.my father and mother also took my truck for a weekend and he could not get over how much he could see road signs when on the highway anmd how much more he seen at night. I know i will be recommending these lights to anyone who wants a light that is an improvment over stock and not have the hassel of hids.

Fabtech/Banks Ram Air |Fuel Off Road/ 315/70/17 duratracs |Hyper tech / Spencershids |
    Color Matched Bowtie |15% Tint on Front Windows|20% Tint on Back Windows

Chevy Ridin' High
    "Black rims are as cool as a boner at a swim meet"

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Ok we now need a pic of you wearing the Hat....
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

ya i guess i can do that after i find the hat in the mess of the shop or in my truck or house garage im not sure where i put it now
    Last edited by Burden33; 05-14-2012 at 08:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Burden33 View Post
    ya i guess i can do that after i find the hat in the mess of the shop or in my truck or house garage im not sure where i put it now
    I wear mine all the time that @SurrealOne gave me. It is a nice hat. you should wear it, lol
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

I have completed my write-up. It can be found, here: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...#axzz1uu65r1V0

Nice work......
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

Quote Originally Posted by Enkeiavalanche View Post
    Been thinking on how to do this. There will be 3 Sets, 1 set each going to the Member that can Answer these 3 Question's first. I thought long and hard and came up with some good ones... If you win you Will be getting the New zXe's for your highs and Low beams. You have to give me the Make,Model and Year Truck you have. In return after you have them installed I will need some feed back to give to Sylvania...

Ok First Question....

Who besides Chevy Made a car called the Monte Carlo? Hint: They were owned by GM...

2nd 3 part Question In the 2nd season of the Show Bullrun (A) What GM Car or Truck Came in 2nd place, (B) What was the Owners name, (C) What car came in First?

3rd Question.. Easy one.. What month and Year was The Greatest GM Truck Web site started? And By Who?

Ok there ya go...... First 3 members that Pm me the right 3 Answer's will get the Bulbs....

Good Luck......

First winner SurrealOne

Second Winner Burden33

3rd Winner is 07XCSB

Congrats guys
    Check this out, remember Surreal won and didn't want the hat so he gave it to me. I just got married and the wife let me wear my hat. Can I get something for advertizing? I'm just kidding just thought you would like this picture.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hat.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	34.6 KB 
ID:	43066

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Thats Great and Congrats.... I will pass this along to them.. I'm sure they wil like it... I am working on something new for you guys..

Thanks again Glenn

Thanks, it was funny after the wedding and on the way to the reception. I was like will you be mad if I wear my hat. She said no you always do. It was like hitting the lottery for me, hahaha
    That is cool you have something else going.

Wow, what a great, ad-hoc contest! I've sent you my answers but even if I don't win I'd like to thank you (and your friend(s) from Sylvania) for your efforts!