GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealOne View Post
    PM me your address information so that I know where to ship it. It's a really nice hat.
    Thank you. I sent you a PM. I saw the picture of it. I will wear it for sure. I did just buy about two months ago Silver star Ultra for my low beams. I will go brighter just don’t know when.
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

No problem. I likely can't get it in the mail until late next week as I'm traveling for work at present.

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Get a nice strong wind and Fling it out the window.. He's catch it... j/k Nice going guys..
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Not a big deal. I will be existed when I get it. I knew I would not have it tomorrow. I'm glad I was at the right place at the right time. Truly, thank you.
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy09LTZCrew View Post
    I'm really looking forward to these reviews as this is exactly what I'm considering putting in once I get some new headlights. Of course, for that I'm holding on and waiting for Amac to get hers so I can see how they look on her truck and get her review.

I don't think mine will come with a hat though. I don't wear hats either, but I want one anyway. Now a beanie, I could go for that, and I'd wear it.
    Ask and you will get.... LOL He saw this and said He has Beanie's.. So Pm me your address and you will be getting a Beanie.. BUT You MUST post pic of it on your head and a Full review...
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Master Mechanic

Will do. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
    It's official, the world is against me. I post a thread to get feedback on the zXe bulb and a contest goes up/ends before I even know about it. Then I make an indication about a girl looking good in a hat...hint hint, and one is offered to anyone who can get to it before me. Rough week I guess...

Quote Originally Posted by AMac View Post
    It's official, the world is against me. I post a thread to get feedback on the zXe bulb and a contest goes up/ends before I even know about it. Then I make an indication about a girl looking good in a hat...hint hint, and one is offered to anyone who can get to it before me. Rough week I guess...
    No one offered it to 'anyone who could get to it before [you]'; it was offered to the world, at large -- you included.

Master Mechanic

No one offered it to 'anyone who could get to it before [you]'; it was offered to the world, at large -- you included.
    haha..I know, I'm just one step too late this week.

Quote Originally Posted by AMac View Post
    haha..I know, I'm just one step too late this week.
    You should hang out with us more often.

Legend

You should hang out with us more often.

This is true.. You never know when I might have a new contest on here for you guys...

So lets see those Reviews.....

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast