GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

i would be down for it too since im always on facebook as is
    Go-Recon "xtreme" amber scanning tail gate light strip, Cobra ultra2 CB radio W/ 4 foot firestix antennas, dual exhaust with 40 series single in dual out muffler, 305/65R17 Mickey Thomson Baja ATZ on 17 inch Mickey Thompson Side Biters, 3 inch body lift

"when the going gets tough the tough get cyclic:fighting0019:"
    "use the force luke:fighting0040:"

ok, shoot me a PM with your Facebook username and let's just have a go at this for a few weeks. The goal is to just merge the two worlds so we get a ton of interest on FB to bring people back to this website.

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    * I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    ok, shoot me a PM with your Facebook username and let's just have a go at this for a few weeks. The goal is to just merge the two worlds so we get a ton of interest on FB to bring people back to this website.
    Sent, I don’t know if you receive notification from clubs. Check on GM Street club when you have time, I know you are busy just giving you info
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

The trick is that I have to add you in as a friend (I think) before I can make you an admin. I'm doing that but it's not an instant process, looks like it takes a few hours to make it all work.

The trick is that I have to add you in as a friend (I think) before I can make you an admin. I'm doing that but it's not an instant process, looks like it takes a few hours to make it all work.
    I added you. Just let me know what you want me to do, when you figure it out.If you want me to do a specific or just have at it.

Sorry was not available for contest, I am a plainer not a latest min guy. I hope this did not hurt my chance to help. @steve

ok, let me look at this later this holiday weekend. My head is about to explode right now ... thanks for the interest guys.
    No problem, I would love to help in any way I can. Just let me know and I will be all over it. This is the best site ever @steve you have done a great job here. I will be here for the long haul. I like being a part of something.

We still doing this?

If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger cheater bar.

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 "Vortec" | Spectre "Cold Air Intake" | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tail Lights | Denali headlights | Grill Mounted Fog Lights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/70/16 Futura Scramblers | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Flowmaster Super 40 mufflers 2N1O | Mostly stock-ish
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Transmission Fluid cooler | Paint (Halfway there)| Interior Restoration/Upgrade with newer model parts | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations (68% Done) | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    CVN-69 "IKE-ATRAZ" AIR/V-2 Gear Dawgs

I had given access to at least one user and it's going pretty well. You have to befreind the gmtruckclub jones person on the page in order to be made an admin on the page overall.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12