Results 1 to 2 of 2
04-18-2012, 02:05 PM #1
- Join Date
- Dec 2004
- Arlington, Texas, United States
- Blog Entries
Inserting Images! Double-Click To Change Size!
How to Add Images to a post on GMTC
When entering a forum post on GMTC (except for the mobile theme) you have an INSERT IMAGE button on your toolbar. It's mostly green and has a little box around it. Clicking this will allow you to insert the image quickly and easily into your post.
- Click the Insert Image button, and the Insert Image box will appear.
- You have two choices "From Computer" and "From URL".
- From Computer
- Click "Select Files" and search your computer for the images you want to upload. You can do several images at the same time.
- Then click Upload and the images will be brought into the post as thumbnails, at the point where your cursor is at.
- From URL
- Type in the full-path URL location for the image. (ie. http://www.gmtruckclub.com/images/testing.jpg)
- Right now you can only upload one remote-image at a time, we might change that in the future.
- Make sure the  checkbox for "Retrieve remote file and reference locally" is checked. This copies the image to our server so if the image is removed in the future, it won't show a broken image link.
- Now, your images will appear inside your post.
- DOUBLE-CLICK any image to change the size of that image.
- Most people don't know this, but you can double-click on any image to change it's size, add a title or description to it. This is very helpful if you just have a couple of images to show and you can make them whatever size you want.
I just grabbed some of the images that were uploaded recently and just take a look at the results below! Pretty cool, huh? If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. Looking forward to seeing a lot more images up on the site!
FULL SIZE IMAGE
10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)
Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
Follow Us Please: facebook.com/gmtruckclub | twitter.com/gmtruckclub
Support GMTC: Help the site, contribute today
04-18-2012, 02:08 PM #2
- Join Date
- Mar 2006
- Cameron, NC
- Blog Entries
You don't want me uploading MY full size images! LOL! You would run out of server space!"It went together didn't it? Well then there has to be a way to take it apart!" - Me.
Check out my image gallery HERE.
"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good." ~Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)
By ~PK~ in forum Wheels & TiresReplies: 2Last Post: 11-29-2010, 04:58 PM
By wirenut57 in forum General Chevy & GM Tech QuestionsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-07-2009, 11:10 PM
By TahoeLT in forum Wheels & TiresReplies: 3Last Post: 07-31-2009, 10:52 AM
By Steve in forum Photo & Video GalleryReplies: 9Last Post: 10-03-2008, 12:21 PM
By Steve in forum The Coffee Shop ~ Chit ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 05-05-2005, 07:49 AM
Tags for this Thread