Hello Everyone.

I've been lurking around for a few months now, and decided to introduce myself. My name is Dave and I'm in Connecticut. I am returning to the GM camp after spending the last 16 driving my Dodge. I had always had a GM. From my first GMC S-15 Jimmy, to my 1991 full size Blazer (which had always been my favorite) to a bevy of Chevys that my then wife drove while I had my Dodge. I got her a 98 Blazer, an 04 TrailBlazer and an 07 Tahoe. I kept the Tahoe after the divorce, but the payment got to be too much, so I had to get rid of it. I still had the Dodge, and it is paid off, so I just drove that. It has 10 inches of lift, sitting on 37's, not the most practical daily driver, but it is what it is.

Fast forward a few years. I got myself back on track, and decided to get something better suited for the family that I have. After a few months of looking, I ended up getting myself a 2004 2500 Suburban. it has 83,000 miles, and is in excellent shape. So far, I really like it. After all the stuff I threw in the Dodge, I'm keeping this one pretty much stock. So far the only thing I've added is a Banks air intake system. I would like to do a leveling kit and go a little bigger then the 245's that are on there now. But as I know all to well, once it starts going up, it gets hard to stop. It was easy on the Dodge with the solid front axle, but I'm not too sure about the IFS I have now. We'll see what happens down the road.

I use to be on the Dodge forums a lot a few years ago, and met a lot of great people from there. I hope to get back into the swing of things here. It has been a while.

That is my story in a nutshell. Hope to get to talking to some of you in the months to come.

Thanks.

Dave.