GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... Last Post byLast Post by

It's pub grub, so don't expect anything too fancy. I'd help you wrench if I didn't have to work. :(

Unfortunately my plans are up in the air again. My Truck is going in for transmission work "again" this saturday. If I get it back in time, I will be there.

at this point im hoping to be there. dont know for sure, but at this point i have nothing going on that weekend.

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

Quote Originally Posted by nakranij View Post
    Unfortunately my plans are up in the air again. My Truck is going in for transmission work "again" this saturday. If I get it back in time, I will be there.
    I could pick you up so that you could attend even if truckless, if you like...

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealOne View Post
    I could pick you up so that you could attend even if truckless, if you like...
    Let me see what happens, I should hear back from them Monday..... Still under warranty by 6k miles. I hope they cover the labor..... they did the work (Cottman)

Quote Originally Posted by nakranij View Post
    Let me see what happens, I should hear back from them Monday..... Still under warranty by 6k miles. I hope they cover the labor..... they did the work (Cottman)
    Acknowledged. The offer stands.

Hey all,

Wish I could be there but i'm still in the Stan (Afghanistan). If you all want to get together in July- August I'll be back home on leave. Let me know if you want to get together for another club meet then. P.S. I'll have a ton of wrench turning when I do get home on leave. I'll suppy beer and steaks!! Any takers let me know. The Quick Lift is going to be the thing that kicks my butt..

Haus
    2013 Silverado 2500 HD, 6.6L 4X4 Z71 Crewcab.

Keep your head down Lonnie.

Next time I'm in NC visiting family, I hope to meet some of the guys on the board that live in that area. Probably won't be till September at the earliest before I can get out there though.
    93 Suburban (Southern Slayer): TBI 350, 4L60E
    73 Z28 Camaro: L82, TKO 600

KJ4CLI

"...Death smiles at us all, all a man can do is smile back..."

I'd be up for this if my gas budget wasn't so tight right now. Between work and getting ready for the baby, I don't have much cash left over. Hope everyone has a good time and maybe I'll be able to make it out to one of these meets someday.

I got my truck back and I think the only way I am going to recoupe some of the cost of what they charged me is to create a U-Tube video about the situation and take care of it that way, So I will be attending.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... Last Post byLast Post by