GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... Last Post byLast Post by

I got there around 5:30.

was nice to meet everyone, and dont feel to bad surreal, moog has got me wanting that roadmaster suspension setup as well.

i made it home safe and sound about 11:50. didnt push to hard going home, didnt want to get pulled over.

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

I have a guy at road master that I talk to. He will give a group buy discount, so before you pull the trigger on one, let me know and I will see what kinda deal I can get us on the kits.

Dont feel bad sarge... its ALMOST like you were there... we talked about you... LOL!
    Last edited by moogvo; 06-24-2012 at 06:51 AM.

Summit Racing has the product but they have their part numbers all messed up for GMC's (when compared with the part numbers found in the Roadmaster application guide found at http://www.activesuspension.com/imag...f/appguide.pdf). Having pointed this out I'm waiting to see what they'll do for me, discount-wise, if I buy through them ... especially considering www.strutmasters.com has the product I need (and its house in order) ... for less.

Can you find out what group pricing would be on these? Also, how ready are you and Sierra to pull the trigger? I'm off the week of the 4th of July and was going to dink with it, then...

yeah, i have a 4 day this coming weekend. maybe come down saturday and spend the night if one of you would put me up? dunno that im gonna pull the trigger just yet, but i can help turn some wrenches and have tools to help!

also, may order these tomorrow, and try putting the rear blocks and these shocks.

http://www.suspensionconnection.com/...in-sierra.html

my rear block kit adds 1.75, so these should work.

Alex
    Last edited by Sierraowner5.3; 06-24-2012 at 04:12 PM. Reason: add info

Sadly I'm completely booked up this coming weekend, as I'll be out of town (vacation) all of the week of July 4 and have to prep for the travel. I'll be vacationing where I do my work on the truck (I have an apartment in the triangle so I can't do work, there) ... and will be doing work on the truck to get the heck away from family when I've had too much 'togetherness', LOL.

group photo? ???

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    * I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.

sorry steve, no pics. :-( a certain someone *cough* surrealone *cough* didnt want to take a pic. also, nak forgot his camera.

@ surrealone, as far as this weekend goes, dont worry about it, not a huge deal anyhow. i think i kinda misunderstood your post.

Alex

Generally, they don't sell out the front door at Roadmaster. You might get lucky and catch them on a good day. If I recall correctly, I think the quantity discount my guy was willing to do was going to be somewhere around 100 dollars per set...
    "It went together didn't it? Well then there has to be a way to take it apart!" - Me.

Check out my image gallery HERE.

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good." ~Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

Quote Originally Posted by Sierraowner5.3 View Post
    sorry steve, no pics. :-( a certain someone *cough* surrealone *cough* didnt want to take a pic. also, nak forgot his camera.

@ surrealone, as far as this weekend goes, dont worry about it, not a huge deal anyhow. i think i kinda misunderstood your post.

Alex
    I hate having my pic taken ... but nothing stopped others from taking one! (I could even have been the one behind the camera ... but no one suggested it.) I'm not taking your blame!!!

Quote Originally Posted by moogvo View Post
    Generally, they don't sell out the front door at Roadmaster. You might get lucky and catch them on a good day. If I recall correctly, I think the quantity discount my guy was willing to do was going to be somewhere around 100 dollars per set...
    Wow that's a hefty discount and worth waiting for. I doubt Summit can come close. Any idea of volume required for your guy to do it?
    Last edited by SurrealOne; 06-25-2012 at 09:56 AM.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... Last Post byLast Post by