GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

So $325 + NC Sales Tax.... Approx. $350 ? I am in.

(just need assistance with the proper kit number) = My truck is a 2000 Silverado 1500 Ext Cab RWD(2 wheel drive) with the 5.3L V8

When we get the people together to do it, I will make sure that all kits are the proper ones for your application. I will need to know year, make model, size (1500, 2500, 3500), van, truck, SUV and maybe a couple of other details. Alternatively, you can select your model from the attached application guide. It is a link to a PDF file.

http://www.activesuspension.com/imag...f/appguide.pdf

Maybe I should start another topic for this...
    "It went together didn't it? Well then there has to be a way to take it apart!" - Me.

Check out my image gallery HERE.

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good." ~Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

Coordinate with Steve to see if we can get him to help us support a group buy -- by making it more prominent on the site? And heck, maybe find out if Roadmaster wants to support the site? It could be good for all involved...

I have told the people at Roadmaster about the site and they are infact interested in placing an ad. I gave them the information to contact Steve. marketing is what my real job is and I had a lengthy chat with the guys at RM this morning stressing the importance of not only advertising on enthusiast's sites, but also how having a real presence on the sites would drive sales. There are a lot of things in the hopper on this and I am sure you will see a presence from them really soon.
    "It went together didn't it? Well then there has to be a way to take it apart!" - Me.

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good." ~Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

I stopped by SuperTrucks Plus in Raleigh yesterday and looked at the RMAS system and I can't wait to find out when we can do this, how many people are left, we need 6 minimum right?

Quote Originally Posted by nakranij View Post
    I stopped by SuperTrucks Plus in Raleigh yesterday and looked at the RMAS system and I can't wait to find out when we can do this, how many people are left, we need 6 minimum right?
    What are they charging for the kits? Yes. we need 6 or more to make this work out. If you are interested, send me a PM.

Thanks!

They want $389 for the kit plus $150 for the install and they said it takes about 1.5 hours for the install. They also said its not that hard do to the install your self and the instructions for calibrating it are easy to follow.

I also asked them about an install for my friends colarado. They told me as long as the leaf springs are above the axle, there will be a kit that fits it. If the leaf springs go below the axle, then they won't have a kit that fits it.

Get your friend to join the site and buy along with us? That'd make you, Moogvo, and your friend. That's 3/6. (I'm dropping out of the group buy for this. Sorry to disappoint.)
    Last edited by SurrealOne; 07-02-2012 at 01:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealOne View Post
    Get your friend to join the site and buy along with us? That'd make you, Moogvo, and your friend. That's 3/6. (I'm dropping out of the group buy for this. Sorry to disappoint.)
    No disappointment whatsoever. I am not hurt or offended that you have chosen to buy from someone else. Either way, I know that you will love it once it is installed.

***update*** My guy at Roadmaster has told me that the online racing vendors who are selling their products are selling old stock. These are not the new improved ones that install in 10 minutes. You have to take the U-bolts off (or cut them) and drop your rear axle for the older ones. The new ones install in 10 minutes without taking ANYTHING apart.
    Last edited by moogvo; 07-05-2012 at 02:59 PM.

It won't work with my friends truck, his springs go under axle..... oh well. I am only interested in the new ones, thanks for the offer moogvo. Are we any closer to 6 people? I was "hoping" to do this sooner than later and don't want to have to drop out myself.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast