GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

@aloxdaddy99, @nakranij, @Sierraowner5.3, @moogvo, @medicmatt:

Do we want to try to do something before July? What's Saturday the 23rd look like for people? It's well after Father's Day (the 17th) and well before we get into 4th of July territory.

Thoughts?

Right now, anything is open and thank you for helping me today. Got the tires rotated and balanced and alinement done.

-J

Yeah I can probably do the 23rd. I guess I need to do something to my truck, I don't want to be the guy with no mods. LOL
    Matt

sounds like a plan to me, as far as i know i dont have anything that weekend.

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

me too. I ned to get my catalytic converter issue sorted out, but I am hoping to have it taken care of by then. I put the truck up on ramps and went to take the down pipes off. When I put the wrench on the bolt and gave a pull, a nasty pain shot across my chest and neck. I actually thought the truck fell on me for a minute. After laying there for several minutes, I realized that the truck was still on the ramps just like it was supposed to be. I haven't been brave enough to try it again! LOL!
    "It went together didn't it? Well then there has to be a way to take it apart!" - Me.

Check out my image gallery HERE.

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good." ~Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

Ok what times are good for people? I'm thinking mid-day (1pm-ish EDT) so that people have time to be leisurely about getting up and driving. We could hang out for 4-5 hours then folks could head back with some daylight to spare.

Is that workable?

That works great for me. Any ideas on where to hold it?
    Matt

Probably the RTP area. As it seems ot be the center of gravity and as we've got folks both north and south of it who are interested. I figure we'll pin down a date and time and get a precise location after.

Oh yeah, that's more what I meant as in the general area. I'm looking forward to it. I'm planning to get my bowties wrapped soon, but not sure I'll have time for much else between now and then.
    Matt

We like factory as much as we like modded. There's no mod requirement to come.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast