GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default New Guy in Montana

Hey everyone, I'm Cody and I recently picked up a 2003 GMC Sonoma SLS with the ZR2 package and the 4.3L with an automatic transmission. Looking forward to getting some good info on the truck.

Legend
    Blog Entries

Hey Cody!
    WELCOME TO THE GMTC Family! There are tons of awesome members on here and people have great ideas and advice.... I hope that you enjoy the site... Please let me know if you need any help with the site...Hope that you will post some pictures of your truck

2008 GMC ENVOY SLT
    GT RACERS Black Diamond Grille
    | PIAA Headlights| BEAMERS Pro HID Kit 6,000K Diamond White |
    3" LiftMeister Body Lift Kit
    |Skyjacker Suspension| MagnaFlow Exhaust w/tip |Hella Supertone Horns| Blacked out Body

"Silly Boys! Lifted Trucks are for Girls"
    "If you can't beat 'em, then your going to slow" :sign0081:

Welcome to the site. And Congratulations on the new acquisition. Do you have any plans for it yet? Or are you still just enjoying the newness? Looking forward to getting to know you and your truck better.

To Be Completed (Eventually):
    6" BDS Suspension lift | KingShocks Front and Rear Coil Overs | 4.56 Gears | 35" A/Ts (TBD) | Cervinis 07-12 Silverado Ram Air Hood | Fab Fours Front Winch Bumper (CS07-H2051-1) | Fab Fours Full Size Rear Bumper (CS07-W1850-1) | RX-2 Series Main Grille (Black) | Line-x Bed and wheel wells | Skid Plates | Rizor Automated Tonneau Cover | Custom Bed Insert | RBP RX-3 Series Nerf Bars | Kenwood Excelon DNX9990HD | JL Audio Stealthbox (2x500RMS) | JL Audio HD 1200/1 Class D Mono Amp | JL Audio C5-653 Components (Front) | JL Audio C5-650 Components (Rear) | JL Audio Slash v2 300/4v2 Class A/B Amp

We are the Borg. Lift your truck and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... welcome to GM Truck Club!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy09LTZCrew View Post
    Welcome to the site. And Congratulations on the new acquisition. Do you have any plans for it yet? Or are you still just enjoying the newness? Looking forward to getting to know you and your truck better.
    That has to be the most epic intro response I have seen

As far as plans, right now I'm looking into a cold air intake, still doing research on exhaust options, rims, more aggressive tires, possibly a KC light bar and who knows what else will come along :p

Welcome to the G M T C ! That is a nice truck, I always liked the ZR2s. Have fun!

2010 Z/71 Colorado C/C
    Black 4X4 w/5.3L V8
    ===============
    2007 Winnebago Adventurer
    w/8.1L Chevy & Allison 6spd.
    Canyon Lake, Texas

Thanks! And those sound like some solid plans. Do you have any pictures of the truck yet?

The KC light bar is an idea I've toyed with myself. I won't be able to decide until I get my truck a little closer to finished.

6" BDS Suspension lift | KingShocks Front and Rear Coil Overs | 4.56 Gears | 35" A/Ts (TBD) | Cervinis 07-12 Silverado Ram Air Hood | Fab Fours Front Winch Bumper (CS07-H2051-1) | Fab Fours Full Size Rear Bumper (CS07-W1850-1) | RX-2 Series Main Grille (Black) | Line-x Bed and wheel wells | Skid Plates | Rizor Automated Tonneau Cover | Custom Bed Insert | RBP RX-3 Series Nerf Bars | Kenwood Excelon DNX9990HD | JL Audio Stealthbox (2x500RMS) | JL Audio HD 1200/1 Class D Mono Amp | JL Audio C5-653 Components (Front) | JL Audio C5-650 Components (Rear) | JL Audio Slash v2 300/4v2 Class A/B Amp

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy09LTZCrew View Post
    Thanks! And those sound like some solid plans. Do you have any pictures of the truck yet?

The KC light bar is an idea I've toyed with myself. I won't be able to decide until I get my truck a little closer to finished.
    I only have the one I just posted for the time being, cell phone cameras can be a pain as it turns out

That figures. I'm not seeing it. But don't worry, it's likely me. Every since they redid the proxy filter a week or so ago, some pictures don't show up anymore. Others show up just fine. I'm trying to use some pull to get something opened up a bit more. We'll see how that goes.

I'm also technologically illiterate so that won't help any

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast