GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Thread: Problem solved

Default Problem solved

Not sure how but the interior lights fixed themsleves and they now function normally. Althought I did pull off the cargo lamp/3rd brake light to buff it out, I'm not sure if this had anything to do with it but I'm excited. Now on to bigger and better things, I think I will replace those blue lights I put behind the speaker mesh with clear ones forward and aft. Also might put 2 strips of clear LEDs on the driver and passenger side for more light and one on each side in the rear just for the hell of it. Want to get all bulbs out and get in the 21st century with my 99

If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger cheater bar.

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 "Vortec" | Spectre "Cold Air Intake" | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tail Lights | Denali headlights | Grill Mounted Fog Lights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/70/16 Futura Scramblers | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Flowmaster Super 40 mufflers 2N1O | Mostly stock-ish
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Transmission Fluid cooler | Paint (Halfway there)| Interior Restoration/Upgrade with newer model parts | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations (68% Done) | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    CVN-69 "IKE-ATRAZ" AIR/V-2 Gear Dawgs

CRAP! broke the door panel refelctor when pulling it out...35$ for a replacement unless someone wants to send me one for the driver side

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	securedownload.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	53.6 KB 
ID:	38025