GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 Last Post byLast Post by

Quote Originally Posted by Sierraowner5.3 View Post
    hey everyone.

good news this morning/last night. was a late/early one. bout 2 am they told us everything worked out as best as they could hope for. got to go see her, she looked great all things considered. not even 3 days old and open heart surgery.....

see how the next couple of days go, if everything goes well we may get to bring her home this next weekend, early the following week. thanks for all the prayers everyone. im sure they helped.

Alex
    Alex, please accept my apologies for just seeing this thread. My prayers are for Lilah and you in this time of need. May the good lord see fit to make this young lady strong and healthy. May he give you the strength and patience to stand tall and be strong for your wife.
    I am certain all memebers who know of this are praying for your daughter, have faith in God and Give Love to all the family.
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

hey man, not a huge deal. thanks for the thoughts and prayers.

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

To this old man it is a big deal. I hope all is well in your house and your family. I don't have much but if you need an assist i will give what I can. Let us know how we can help beyond God's love for your child.

Hope everything turns out ok sierra, thoughts and prayers to you and your family!

2003 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 5.3
    Factory Tint
    Recon Taillights
    2.5 ReadyLift Leveling Kit
    Low Profile Toolbox
    Westin Nerf Steps

hope things are going good since you got her home, did get a chance to ask you over the phone the other day how she was doing. hopefully shes doing good
    Go-Recon "xtreme" amber scanning tail gate light strip, Cobra ultra2 CB radio W/ 4 foot firestix antennas, dual exhaust with 40 series single in dual out muffler, 305/65R17 Mickey Thomson Baja ATZ on 17 inch Mickey Thompson Side Biters, 3 inch body lift

"when the going gets tough the tough get cyclic:fighting0019:"
    "use the force luke:fighting0040:"

was actually looking for this thread last night.

Lilah is doing great, she will have a heck of a scar, but thats about it. Hopefully they dont have to go in and do anything again, but it is possible. she is busy doing all those things babys do. and being cute doing it.

Alex

haha uhoh shes being cute, i think some one is going to be spoiled a lot, its really awesome that shes doing good though man, ive been thinking about you guys a lot since you told me everything that was going on

me and my family will be praying for her.

Just spoil her with love, that great news Alex

2012 Silverado

Blog Entries

Alex

Glad to hear she's doing good! I had open heart surgery myself when I was 5 to patch a hole in my heart (Ventricular Septal Defect repair) and almost 20 years later still have a clean bill of health. I'm sure with modern medicine, they didn't have to do such a caveman job on her like they did me (have a scar from about the top of my collar to my big ol' belly button). Good luck, and if you ever need to talk to anybody, I think I sent my number to ya!
    2005 Chevy Silverado W/T
    4X4|4.8 with some mods (has only slightly more pull than a 5.3)|Auto|4 door ex cab|Cooper Discoverer AT/3's in 285-75/17's on Helo 842's|Cooper Discover M+S 265-75/17's on Devino DV349's|Flowmaster 40 Single in Dual out with custom bent pipe from the end of the cats back|2" Procomp leveling kit|Custom made center console|Custom dyno tunes|Air Raid CAI|Air Raid Throttle Body Spacer|Apex brand topper|Kenwood Head Unit with Kenwood speakers|Painted mirrors/grille|Debadged except front emblem|Bilsteins front and rear
    Planned mods not in order
    2 inch lift|Custom front/rear bumper|hitch tire carrier|roof basket on topper, bars on cab|finish center console build|install Midland CB|Power options|Tint|Custom made raised bed in the bed of the truck|Lund LunarVisor
    Also have a 1992 Ford Ranger with a lot of stuff done to it. Currently waiting for a bit of a rebuild.

"The only woman I'm pimping from now on is Sweet Lady Propane. And I'm tricking her out all over this town."

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 Last Post byLast Post by