GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 3 123 Last Post byLast Post by

Thread: New guy in VA

Default New guy in VA

Hay all! Just joined about 5 min ago.......I have a 2009 Silverado Z71 ext cab LT. It is totally customized. Here is what I have so far.....(not much left I can do): 6" BDS suspension lift, 17" AR Tactic wheels, 35x12.50x17 Nitto Trail Grapplers (currently....going to Mud Grapplers on next set), 3" pipe into a Super 44 Flowmaster to 4" adaptors then to 5" diesel tips, Diablo tuner, bed cover over a spray in liner, custom paint on tailgate (Black Widow spider web air brushed), window tint, Blacked out head and tail lights (done myself), and tow mirrors. So far thats all but Im going for cab lights, winch bumper (front and rear), and possibly a brush guard with lights.

Im a diesel mechanic and have been doing this for around 12 years. 99.9% of the stuff I work on is over the road tractors. Smallest is a B model cummins.

Oh yeah.......Im in VA! Anyone else?
    Last edited by catmechanic07; 04-20-2012 at 09:33 PM.

Welcome to the GMTC. Sounds like you have a fine ride, we would like to see some pictures when you get time. Welcome aboard.

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

Just added a few pics to my alblum. Gonna take a lil while to get used to a new site. on how to post stuff and where to do it. I need to get a pic of the tail gate on here

Welcome to the site.

Master Mechanic
    Blog Entries

Welcome ti the Club and enjoy the site......

Welcome to the site. Sounds like you've got a well modded truck. I look forward to seeing some pictures. And being a diesel mechanic you should have quite a bit to contribute here. Glad to have you here.

To Be Completed (Eventually):
    6" BDS Suspension lift | KingShocks Front and Rear Coil Overs | 4.56 Gears | 35" A/Ts (TBD) | Cervinis 07-12 Silverado Ram Air Hood | Fab Fours Front Winch Bumper (CS07-H2051-1) | Fab Fours Full Size Rear Bumper (CS07-W1850-1) | RX-2 Series Main Grille (Black) | Line-x Bed and wheel wells | Skid Plates | Rizor Automated Tonneau Cover | Custom Bed Insert | RBP RX-3 Series Nerf Bars | Kenwood Excelon DNX9990HD | JL Audio Stealthbox (2x500RMS) | JL Audio HD 1200/1 Class D Mono Amp | JL Audio C5-653 Components (Front) | JL Audio C5-650 Components (Rear) | JL Audio Slash v2 300/4v2 Class A/B Amp

Legend
    Blog Entries

WELCOME TO THE CLUB!!! Hope you enjoy the site

2008 GMC ENVOY SLT
    GT RACERS Black Diamond Grille
    | PIAA Headlights| BEAMERS Pro HID Kit 6,000K Diamond White |
    3" LiftMeister Body Lift Kit
    |Skyjacker Suspension| MagnaFlow Exhaust w/tip |Hella Supertone Horns| Blacked out Body

"Silly Boys! Lifted Trucks are for Girls"
    "If you can't beat 'em, then your going to slow" :sign0081:

Nice lookin truck. You don't see many lifted trucks in VA. Well, I lived in NOVA up until mid Dec, then transferred to LA. I kinda miss VA, especially after registering my truck in Cali..lol. Welcome to the site. Tons of useful info here. And, yes...there is a ton more you can do to your truck.... just check around and see what everyone else is doing, you will get ideas for future plans.

Thanks everyone.....I have been a member of a Ford site even owning a Chevy. I had a 2005 FX4 that I traded on my Z71 and just knew all the members, some even personally. I think its time I join a group that will help me in the future.

Welcome to the club , where ya from in VA?

2010 Silverado Z71

Kyle-USAF-MI/VA

"Fueled by Haters"

TCS front box 7"-9" set at 8.5" | FTS coilovers(blue coil) with resis and FTS shocks with resis| 20" Fuel Off-Road Revolver Rims | 35x12.50 Nitto Trail Grapplers | Halo Projector Head Lights by Recon- Black | Led Taillights by Recon- Smoked | Dumped Straight pipe | Volant CAI | Ranch Hand Front Bumper | DiabloSport Trinity Programmer | Tow Mirrors with Turn Signal | Cervinis Ram-Air hood | 4.56 USA gears with tru trac locker | Longshot Lighting 6000k 55w low beam and 6000k 35w fogs HIDs | 7" lift leaf spring | Blue TCS traction bars

Future Mods: Long tube headers
    | Custom tune | Cam | Stall Converter

Page 1 of 3 123 Last Post byLast Post by