GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from MT!

Hybrid View

Default Hello from MT!

Hello everyone. Bob here from Boulder, MT. I have owned 10 Chevy trucks in my day, & currently have 6 counting a 2-car ElCamino project!. My latest is an'07 Silverado 2500 HD that I bought new, and currently has 143k+ w/o any repairs, except rear brakes around 60k. I recently converted the front end-grill/bumper, to the '11-'12 style. It looks waaaayyy better, IMHO. It was actually very easy & it cost me a hare under $1k for everything, including the billet overlay. I'd be glad to help anyone with this conversion, or anything else I can! I'm also here to learn!

To the Site Bob......

MIKE

99"SILVERADO
    5.3 l 3.73 l G80
    BLACK BEAR CUSTOM TUNE
    SNUGTOP l COLORMATCH l KATZKIN

Welcome aboard Bob from Boulder (I almost put Bob the Builder)

If at first you don't succeed, chances are, you are using too small of a cheater bar

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 Vortec | Spectre Cold Air Intake | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tails | Denali headlights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/75/16 Mastercraft Courser A/T | "Ghetto" painted tailgate | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Dual Thrush Turbo Mufflers
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Oil/Trans Fluid cooler | Re-done exhaust | Paint | Interior Restoration/upgrade with newer model stuff | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    US Navy Sailor :sign0011:

Blog Entries

Welcome Bob from Jimmeh in Kalispell. YAY FOR ANOTHER MT MEMBER! Boulder is down there by Butte isn't it?
    2005 Chevy Silverado W/T
    4X4|4.8 with some mods (has only slightly more pull than a 5.3)|Auto|4 door ex cab|Cooper Discoverer AT/3's in 285-75/17's on Helo 842's|Cooper Discover M+S 265-75/17's on Devino DV349's|Flowmaster 40 Single in Dual out with custom bent pipe from the end of the cats back|2" Procomp leveling kit|Custom made center console|Custom dyno tunes|Air Raid CAI|Air Raid Throttle Body Spacer|Apex brand topper|Kenwood Head Unit with Kenwood speakers|Painted mirrors/grille|Debadged except front emblem|Bilsteins front and rear
    Planned mods not in order
    2 inch lift|Custom front/rear bumper|hitch tire carrier|roof basket on topper, bars on cab|finish center console build|install Midland CB|Power options|Tint|Custom made raised bed in the bed of the truck|Lund LunarVisor
    Also have a 1992 Ford Ranger with a lot of stuff done to it. Currently waiting for a bit of a rebuild.

"The only woman I'm pimping from now on is Sweet Lady Propane. And I'm tricking her out all over this town."

Welcome to our little club Bob, it is great to have you as part of our family here.

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

Welcome to the Club! A great place to learn from a lot of helpful people.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmeh View Post
    Welcome Bob from Jimmeh in Kalispell. YAY FOR ANOTHER MT MEMBER! Boulder is down there by Butte isn't it?
    You are absolutely right, Jimmeh! Right in between Helena & Butte

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by rileyjr16 View Post
    Welcome aboard Bob from Boulder (I almost put Bob the Builder)
    Thats okay Riley, I happen to be a builder & have been called that many, many times! Don't mind it one bit....

Welcome to the site.

We are the Borg. Lift your truck and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... welcome to GM Truck Club!

Master Mechanic
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the club and enjoy the site.........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast