GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by
    Legend
    Blog Entries

Default Went to Custom Truck Parts in Alberta Yesterday

Hey everyone
    So I was in Alberta yesterday, and I remembered that one of our sponsors is there. I went to Custom Truck Parts store, in Grande Prairie Alberta. What a great store!!... Tons and tons of wheels, tires, programmers, grilles and everything else to do with truck/SUV accessories.. You could spend lots of money in there.. haha! I invited the guys to come to our truck meet in Red Deer Alerbta.. Hope they will come.. Lots of stuff on sale too guys.. I have included some pics of my shopping adventure...

Here is the link below.... Check them out...

www.customtruckpartsinc.com

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	custom truck parts 1.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	30.6 KB 
ID:	38144Click image for larger version. 

Name:	custom truck parts 2.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	29.2 KB 
ID:	38145Click image for larger version. 

Name:	custom truck parts 3.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	76.3 KB 
ID:	38146Click image for larger version. 

Name:	custom truck parts.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	54.7 KB 
ID:	38147

2008 GMC ENVOY SLT
    GT RACERS Black Diamond Grille
    | PIAA Headlights| BEAMERS Pro HID Kit 6,000K Diamond White |
    3" LiftMeister Body Lift Kit
    |Skyjacker Suspension| MagnaFlow Exhaust w/tip |Hella Supertone Horns| Blacked out Body

"Silly Boys! Lifted Trucks are for Girls"
    "If you can't beat 'em, then your going to slow" :sign0081:

Master Mechanic

Wow looks like they carry a lot of different products/brands. Did you get anything good for your min-truck w/cap?

Legend
    Blog Entries

Hey A!
    I bought all my original planned mods for my mini-truck already... LOL...there were tons and tons of truck stuff, and I was like *drooling* over all the stuff... But, they keep nothing in for the Envoy... they are dying to see my mods, esp the LIFT.... I wanted new step rails- cause mine are that stock black plastic one, but they have to order it. Saw some nice mods... If you were there, you would have bought out the store.. But, my girl goes under construction for two days... on WEDNESDAY.. for her face lift.. LOL Wish her well... lol

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

I will be ordering something.... Don't know yet.... haha

Master Mechanic
    Blog Entries

yeps Erica these folks at this shop are some of the best folks at any of shops in western canada.....online or in person they have what ever you want, or need and am sure could source every thing possible....... kudos to the folks at custom trucks and Erica for posting them........

Legend
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dog View Post
    yeps Erica these folks at this shop are some of the best folks at any of shops in western canada.....online or in person they have what ever you want, or need and am sure could source every thing possible....... kudos to the folks at custom trucks and Erica for posting them........
    They were awesome to deal with.. Hey to MATT!! from @customtruckparts (http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/mem...stomTruckParts) !! Hope that they will join us at the meet...
    Last edited by ChevyFan; 04-30-2012 at 10:31 AM.

Wow...like the catalogue! I could spend hours looking through it! A kid in the candy store kinda thing! I could also see a bunch of stuff i would like too but if i got the things i really wanted i think i would be livin in my truck....either that or my my wife might shoot me!
    Hello everybody! Isn't it a wonderful day?:party:

Last time I was up in GP I stopped in at that store, lots of selection and nice guys like you said. My buddy just had some new headlights and HIDs put in his Ford (ugh!). Work was well done.

I might head to their Calgary location this weekend to check some stuff out.

2012 Silverado 1500 LS Crew Cab 4.8L 4x4
    - Nitto Tera Grapler 265/70R17, Line-X bed liner, Black Bowties, Stampede front deflector, DeeZee black diamond plate bed rails, TonnoPro Lo-roll cover, Antenna deleted, Spyder Projection Headlights with Phillips CrystalVision Ultra bulbs, Spyder Tail Lights & 3rd Brake Light, Rough Country leveling kit, PlastiDip'd emblems, and wheel hubs, Diablosport Trinity, 20% tint, Black OEM grill

"Coming through in a new Chevy, droppin' game like it's too heavy."

Legend
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by UpsetProps View Post
    Last time I was up in GP I stopped in at that store, lots of selection and nice guys like you said. My buddy just had some new headlights and HIDs put in his Ford (ugh!). Work was well done.

I might head to their Calgary location this weekend to check some stuff out.
    Hey! You coming to RED DEER, AB for our First ever Summer Truck meet?? Check out the WESTERN CANADA MEET! I hope that you will come for a few hours; BBQ, Cruise, meet... pictures and fun! Thanks for the post... They are super nice at the GP store...

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

It's like a Kid at a candy store.....
    Last edited by ChevyFan; 04-30-2012 at 10:32 AM.
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

OMG and this is why i live in a small town caus eif i was there i would be oh so broke :(

Fabtech/Banks Ram Air |Fuel Off Road/ 315/70/17 duratracs |Hyper tech / Spencershids |
    Color Matched Bowtie |15% Tint on Front Windows|20% Tint on Back Windows

Chevy Ridin' High
    "Black rims are as cool as a boner at a swim meet"

Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by