GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last Post byLast Post by

Default Lets see everyones ANIMALS...... DOGS, CATS...ect..

Let everyone see everyones best friends out there... Didnt see another thread showing off our fury (or feathered) friends so lets see them. Maybe a brief description of their make and model and what year they are.
    Here are my three hounds..Shepherd Husky mix. gramma-Tasha 11 yrs old(on the right) her daughter Labatt 7yrs old(in the middle) and her son zues 5yrs old.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 035.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	35.7 KB 
ID:	38159

2011 Silverado CrewCab 5.3L*Ram Air Look Cowl Induction Reflexxion Hood*6" Pro Comp Lift*Flowmaster Dual exhaust*Perfect Launch Rear Diff. Cover*Led Smoke Taillights*L.E.D.Smoke 3rd Brakelight*60" L.E.D. Tailgate Bar*Rearview Mirror Reverse Camera and Sensors*Smoke Headlight Covers*Front Bumper Grill Insert*Deezee Black Alum. Diamond Rail covers*20" Ultra Motorsports Rims wrapped with 35.5"B.F. Goodrich Tires*Inchannel Raingaurds*CAI*Bullydog GT Tuner*Alpine Amp*Boss 6x9's*Boston Acoustic Subs*Terrantula Tweeters*Custom Sub box*Red Led Interior Accents*5% Ultimacool duo tint rear window and doors, 20% front doors*Custom Vinyl Graphics*Demolded*Debadged*Painted drums and calipers*
    Future Mods Include: Custom Interior Hydrographics, Electronic Rollup Toneau Cover, 4.56 Gears, Painted rear bumper

There's a ranch dog post in another section of the forums. I never got that post and I don't really get this one. Yes, I have a pet ... but I don't put pictures of her on a truck forum; I'd be more prone to doing it on a pet forum. But to each his/her own I suppose.

Surreal

Sadie, Black Lab, 12 yrs old.

2010 OEM 20" Wheels
    Color-matched mirror covers and emblem
    20% tinted windows - 6" eyebrow
    Black rear fender-wells
    Completely debadged and demolded
    Duramax airbox replacement w/ K&N filter
    2" Rear drop shackle
    Tailgate light bar
    Flowmaster Delta 50 w/ double tip exits
    Blue footwell lighting
    12" Pioneer Sub (custom downfire box) 850W amp
    Full LED interior

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealOne View Post
    There's a ranch dog post in another section of the forums. I never got that post and I don't really get this one. Yes, I have a pet ... but I don't put pictures of her on a truck forum; I'd be more prone to doing it on a pet forum. But to each his/her own I suppose.

Surreal
    It's in "The Coffee Shop". The title under the thread says "...talk about anything." Animals are included in anything.

Quote Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
    Well the Coffee shop is to talk about anything.. and in that case then you shouldnt post in song title game and for that matter anything else that doesnt have to do with trucks But yet you do.. Sorry you didnt like the thread... trying to bring something new to the table and its not limited to Ranch dogs.
    Why are you so defensive?

1) I never said I didn't like the thread.
    2) I -DID- say that -I- wouldn't post pics of my pet here, I'd do it on a pet forum.
    2) I closed with 'to each his/her own' ... meaning live and let live.

There was no attack made upon you or this thread. I never indicated I didn't like the thread. Your reply seems unnecessarily hostile/defensive.

Surreal

P.S. I post in the games section while replying to other posts on the forum; it keeps me busy while I do so. That's a bit different from posting pics of my pet, so I'm surprised at the comparison.

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cheez View Post
    It's in "The Coffee Shop". The title under the thread says "...talk about anything." Animals are included in anything.
    And did I condemn it? Was I complaining? NO to both questions. I indicated -I- am not prone to placing pics of my pet here, but would instead be prone to doing so on a pet forum. I also very clearly indicated I didn't 'get' why people would post pet pics in the ranch dog thread or here.

I have yet to see an explanation for why people would/do. Instead I see two defensive reactions to my statements that levied absolutely zero judgement.

Legend
    Blog Entries

Okay Guys
    Lets not argue about this... If people want to post pics of their FUR BABIES in this thread, then they should. If you don't want to post or don't have nice to say, then please just don't post... We encourage everyone to post in the forum, and the Coffee Shop is for any "shop-talk" of any kind. Lets just have fun and get along... I have two FUR BABIES and one FEATHERED child.. I will post pics later.. Thanks everyone

2008 GMC ENVOY SLT
    GT RACERS Black Diamond Grille
    | PIAA Headlights| BEAMERS Pro HID Kit 6,000K Diamond White |
    3" LiftMeister Body Lift Kit
    |Skyjacker Suspension| MagnaFlow Exhaust w/tip |Hella Supertone Horns| Blacked out Body

"Silly Boys! Lifted Trucks are for Girls"
    "If you can't beat 'em, then your going to slow" :sign0081:

Quote Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
    Let everyone see everyones best friends out there... Didnt see another thread showing off our fury (or feathered) friends so lets see them. Maybe a brief description of their make and model and what year they are.
    Here are my three hounds..Shepherd Husky mix. gramma-Tasha 11 yrs old(on the right) her daughter Labatt 7yrs old(in the middle) and her son zues 5yrs old.

Name:	Picture 035.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	35.7 KB 
ID:	38159
    Phantom, I think this thread was a great idea. I find this site to be family oriented and not limited to just trucks. We are intelligent and complex beings and we can share much more than just truck content without being distracted or confused as to this forums intent. Keep it up.

This is our Mutt and Jeff, Mya age 5 Husky and Lacy age 2 Yorkie. They play like this all the time.

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

The threads a great idea. I posted on the other thread but to keep this going I'll post some of the heard
    momma and her three girls, pure breed British labs

Australian shepherd collie mix

australian shepherd german shepherd on the right. the other two are my girlfriends
    2009 chevy 1500 z71 4x4
    2.5 ccm level,2.5 inch rear blocks 305/60/18 coopers stt,Debadged,10 series flow w/dual exit in front or right rear tire, KN CAI, diablo InTune, 18% tint all the way around ,spec-d euro headlights with black housings,winjet smoke LED tail lights,putco LED third brake light smoked, fab fours front bumper with 10k warn winch, RK sports ram air hood
    1965 c10 swb, zz4 350 with the hot cam and fast burn heads and a 780 Holley on top, richmond super street 5 speed,restorod

Thanks Don and Im not going to argue either so instead of taking up posting space trying to explain why I post pics of my pet on a talk about anything forum heres zues and Labatt with some raindeer horns around christmas time.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010214.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	69.2 KB 
ID:	38163Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010219.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	62.3 KB 
ID:	38167

Name:	benjamin1.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	14.7 KB 
ID:	38164Click image for larger version. 

Name:	benjamin2.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	53.6 KB 
ID:	38165Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shadow.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	55.1 KB 
ID:	38166

My cat Benjamin Paul who is 6 and my Black lab/Chow mix, Shadow who is around 2.5.

If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger cheater bar.

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 "Vortec" | Spectre "Cold Air Intake" | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tail Lights | Denali headlights | Grill Mounted Fog Lights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/70/16 Futura Scramblers | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Flowmaster Super 40 mufflers 2N1O | Mostly stock-ish
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Transmission Fluid cooler | Paint (Halfway there)| Interior Restoration/Upgrade with newer model parts | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations (68% Done) | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    CVN-69 "IKE-ATRAZ" AIR/V-2 Gear Dawgs

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last Post byLast Post by