GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 Last Post byLast Post by
    Master Mechanic
    Blog Entries

OHHH yeah Schnauzers are great dogs smart and very very loyal..... and will do great if you get a bigger place as well ... they like to be the King of the home,, and have lots of loves to share, great with kids,,,, so much to say good about that breed.... sounds like your boys knows his pups

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

ENkia,,, it looks different,,, but just go about it like you always do ,,, and wait it will load.....

ohhh dam now i got double posts going....

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Halloween Star.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	50.2 KB 
ID:	38179Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo-0082.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	79.2 KB 
ID:	38177Ok boys and girls you asked for it...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo-0068[1].jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	31.9 KB 
ID:	38178Skittles and StarburstClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Halloween Skittles.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	52.5 KB 
ID:	38180
    Last edited by Enkeiavalanche; 04-22-2012 at 09:30 PM.
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealOne View Post
    I'm not Plato, but I do like to try to understand things that I don't understand. Perhaps I have Plato's curiosity?

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

I'm not offended at all and I'm absolutely ok with people posting pics of their pets despite the assumptions some folks have made, today. I've never felt compelled to post pics of my pet and don't get why people do it, so I've chosen to try to understand it. Since this thread is full of people who do it, it's a logical place to make inquiries ... and the inquiries are on topic, even.

I know that I personally draw inspiration from pics of others' trucks -- they give me ideas for my own truck and help me decide what I like and don't like. (It's especially helpful if they have mod lists to go with them, too.) The same is true for guns, for example ... or basically anything someone might modify. But are pics of pets going to help someone breed one better? How does a pic convey training? Is it perhaps like pics of your wife/kids on your desk or in your wallet? If so isn't that for you, not others? Is it about showing off the animal out of pride? I truly don't know ... it's lost on me. What's the motivation?
    SurrealOne, I agree with Dirtydog. You are a good contributing member but to me the members on here are not just information sources. I like to get to know them as well and share experiences as well as advise and yes even pictures of there dogs, wife or whatever they want to share. You ask why would someone put a picture of there dog on here? Well, I for one would love to see your dog, cat, bird or what ever makes you happy because I would like to know you better. No I don't want to date you, this boy ain't that way. I am pretty sure allot of the people on here would like to know more about you because we like you. It's really no more complex than that.

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

Our dog lady pure breed champion blood line golden retriever that we had for going on three years now

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-3061139224.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	64.1 KB 
ID:	38211
    Last edited by Burden33; 04-23-2012 at 04:58 PM.

Fabtech/Banks Ram Air |Fuel Off Road/ 315/70/17 duratracs |Hyper tech / Spencershids |
    Color Matched Bowtie |15% Tint on Front Windows|20% Tint on Back Windows

Chevy Ridin' High
    "Black rims are as cool as a boner at a swim meet"

Jake. 3 year old Blue Heeler / Australian Kelpie. Best dog I have ever owned. Smart and almost silent, only barks when someone rings the doorbell and he is sleeping and gets surprised.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jake.jpeg   Jake (5).jpg   jakegrass.jpg  

2012 Silverado 1500 LS Crew Cab 4.8L 4x4
    - Nitto Tera Grapler 265/70R17, Line-X bed liner, Black Bowties, Stampede front deflector, DeeZee black diamond plate bed rails, TonnoPro Lo-roll cover, Antenna deleted, Spyder Projection Headlights with Phillips CrystalVision Ultra bulbs, Spyder Tail Lights & 3rd Brake Light, Rough Country leveling kit, PlastiDip'd emblems, and wheel hubs, Diablosport Trinity, 20% tint, Black OEM grill

"Coming through in a new Chevy, droppin' game like it's too heavy."

My dog does the same thing upset except she barks every now and then when she sees some creepy looming person going up the road

Quote Originally Posted by donyms View Post
    You ask why would someone put a picture of there dog on here? Well, I for one would love to see your dog, cat, bird or what ever makes you happy because I would like to know you better. [...] It's really no more complex than that.
    Thanks for that explanation. It makes sense.

Thank you SurrealOne completely agree. This is a truck forum post your animal pics on facebook

Last edited by MTM; 04-23-2012 at 08:09 PM.
    2000 Chevy Silverado 4WD Classic
    2'' lift Torsion Keys and air shocks
    33/12.50 Hankook Dynapro M/T
    3 1/2'' down pipe back 6" Tip
    Dodge Towing Mirrors
    Smoked Tails, Cab Lights, and Side Marker Lights
    1% Rear and Side Window, 20% Front Tint
    American Racing Wheels/ With a custom black paint
    Cold Air Intake
    Edge Performance Chip
    Custom Audio System
    LED Tails