GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Good deal. I'm debating a few different themes for my next one. Just haven't had the time to narrow it down yet.
    93 Suburban (Southern Slayer): TBI 350, 4L60E
    73 Z28 Camaro: L82, TKO 600

KJ4CLI

"...Death smiles at us all, all a man can do is smile back..."

Quote Originally Posted by 08_rado_rocker View Post
    Attachment 39334

Just got this one done on the 12th. It is the beginning of a memorial tattoo for a very close friend of mine who died in a motorcycle accident. He always said this and lived his life by it as well. The rest of it will be between my shoulder blades when it comes time to finish it.
    This had nothing to do with trucks or truck projects but was a great way to get to know your neighbors and for them to get to know you...

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealOne View Post
    This had nothing to do with trucks or truck projects but was a great way to get to know your neighbors and for them to get to know you...
    Ohh Surreal.. ಠ_ಠ

2009 Chevy Silverado!

Blacked out tail lights + 3rd brake light
    l Tint: 35% front windows and Limo on the rest l Hard wired Valentine One radar detector l Pirelli Scorpion Ice & Snow tires with GM CK375 wheels l Hand welded receiver hitch l HID lighting l SMD lighting l Blacked out front and rear emblems l Cherry Bomb Extreme exhaust dumped l 2 Kenwood 12's powered by a Kenwood amp w/ an Base control l

2007 Chevy Tahoe LTZ---2012 Chevy Cruze
    ---

"Let's just agree that a perfect truck is hard to find, and we'll drive the Silverado till we find it." - Car and Driver

Quote Originally Posted by SupplySgt View Post
    Nice plan Burden. Once I earn my Cavalry spurs I'm thinking about getting something done with that. Not sure where I'll put it though as at least one of my shoulder blades is already planned and I had a plan for the other one. My right upper arm is already reserved for my Combat Patch when I earn it as well.
    I have wanted to get my 4ID combat patch tattooed on my right shoulder.. my current unit 10th MTN is arseholes about forcing you to wear theirs and my last deployment I had my BDE CDR get in my face and stare me down until I took my 4ID off.. The spurs would be cool not sure where the best place to put them though. You might include the stetson and spurs with a Cav guidon and put on your upper arm..or maybe on your calf..

2007 Silverado 1500 LT Ext Cab 4.8l, 2007 Suzuki XL-7, 2012 H-D Sportster "Seventy-Two"

I have 5 Tattoos in diferent parts of my body, here some pictures.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tatuaje01.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	60.1 KB 
ID:	42396

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	virginia01.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	23.2 KB 
ID:	42397
    Jose Duque
    2011 Chevy Silverado 5.3L Blue
    Caracas, Venezuela.

very nice guys!! very nice
    Go-Recon "xtreme" amber scanning tail gate light strip, Cobra ultra2 CB radio W/ 4 foot firestix antennas, dual exhaust with 40 series single in dual out muffler, 305/65R17 Mickey Thomson Baja ATZ on 17 inch Mickey Thompson Side Biters, 3 inch body lift

"when the going gets tough the tough get cyclic:fighting0019:"
    "use the force luke:fighting0040:"

So guys I got a tattoo appointment made for just after my bday and was wondering should I put burden on the back of my calf or arm

Fabtech/Banks Ram Air |Fuel Off Road/ 315/70/17 duratracs |Hyper tech / Spencershids |
    Color Matched Bowtie |15% Tint on Front Windows|20% Tint on Back Windows

Chevy Ridin' High
    "Black rims are as cool as a boner at a swim meet"

ive always thought the last name tattoo thing was overdone, but to each their own. id say calf, not as common there.

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567