GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 3 123 Last Post byLast Post by

Thread: Hey Everybody!

Blog Entries

Default Hey Everybody!

First time poster here!
    i am a 25 year old operating room nurse that has gotten back into customizing my 2000 silverado extended cab (210,000 miles and still counting). so far i have upgraded the alternator to a 300A DC Power alternator, added 1/0 power and ground wires (alt-batt +, batt ground, engine block ground) and taken my back seat out. i have a little sound system in at the moment, but i have plans to change that. I have a custom subwoofer box for 2 15" ascendant audio mayhem subs in the making, and a DC audio 5k amp in the mail. soon after my funds recuperate i will be adding 2-3 kinetic d3100 batteries in the bed. i already have a bed cover so that helps. i am also looking for a good alarm system if anyone knows of one. i am all ears. i'm looking forward to learning a ton from yall.

Welcome to the GMTC, Nice truck. Keep us updated on the progress.

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

As for an alarm system... a big growley dog!

Welcome to the group. I used to live in San Angelo! The home of "Los Lonely Boys". I worked at KIXY 94.7. Nice town. I miss it.
    "It went together didn't it? Well then there has to be a way to take it apart!" - Me.

Check out my image gallery HERE.

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good." ~Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

Legend

Blog Entries

Welcome to the Club!!! Sorry, I am unfamiliar with alarms but there are plenty here who are.

Mike (Denver, CO) - 2008 Sierra 1500 Z71 SLE 5.3L 4WD

SUSPENSION: Rancho 4" Suspension Lift; Rancho RS9000XL Shocks; Rancho Skid Plates; Rancho MyRide Wireless Shock Controller;
    TIRES:
    BFG All Terrain KO 315/70/17
    DRIVE TRAIN: 4.56 Gears; Detroit TrueTrac Differential; True Cool 40k Transmission Cooler
    PERFORMANCE: DiableSport Predator Tuner; Custom Tuned by Diablew; Magnaflow Exhaust; AFE Cold Air Intake
    ELECTRONICS: Kenwood DNX6180 Touchscreen; Subthump box w/10" Kicker; Driver Information Center (DIC); Rear View Camera
    ACCESSORIES: Westin Brush/Grill Gaurd; Westin Nerf Bars; Truxedo Tonneau; 20% Tint; Tow Mirrors w/Heat & Signals

Great to have you, enjoy the forum!!

Click the ^banner^ and save up to 15% on Chevy mods.
    We price match, simply call 888-591-8563 or
    Click-to-Chat and
    we'll beat ANY price by $1.

*View our 2011 Silverado Build Page here

We are the Borg. Lift your vehicle and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... welcome to GM Truck Club!

Welcome to the site
    93 Suburban (Southern Slayer): TBI 350, 4L60E
    73 Z28 Camaro: L82, TKO 600

KJ4CLI

"...Death smiles at us all, all a man can do is smile back..."

Master Mechanic

Welcome to the site! If that is a black truck I see, check out the black truck group!
    Sounds like you got a good start to customizing, you'll have to show off some pics of your interior work.

Welcome to the site.

Welcome, I haven't been here too long. Good to see another Texan on board. Good luck on your mods, I can't help on the alarm, I have big dogs for that.
    Mark
    89 K Blazer 4" lift 35x12.5x15, warn hubs, cut out flares. Soon to have headers, posi carriers, gears.
    2000 K2500 Crew Cab 5.7 285/75R16's. 3" Body lift. Suspension parts being ordered.
    Lots more to do on both the trucks

And a bunch of fast Buicks

Page 1 of 3 123 Last Post byLast Post by