GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default New Tires & Rims

It's been awhile since I've posted anything but I recently purchased new tires and rims. The rims are from GM they are CK375. I bought them for $3500 and got Pirelli Scorpion Ice & Snow tires for them, those were around $200 a piece. I upgraded from the origional Texas edition rims, I liked how shiny they were but they always seemed to bulky to me. Plus the upgrade from 20' wheels to 22' was a nice plus.

Let me know what you think!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image-3037455289.jpg   image-3612872417.jpg   image-4085370048.jpg   image-3666841031.jpg   image-1573990862.jpg  

2009 Chevy Silverado!

Blacked out tail lights + 3rd brake light
    l Tint: 35% front windows and Limo on the rest l Hard wired Valentine One radar detector l Pirelli Scorpion Ice & Snow tires with GM CK375 wheels l Hand welded receiver hitch l HID lighting l SMD lighting l Blacked out front and rear emblems l Cherry Bomb Extreme exhaust dumped l 2 Kenwood 12's powered by a Kenwood amp w/ an Base control l

2007 Chevy Tahoe LTZ---2012 Chevy Cruze
    ---

"Let's just agree that a perfect truck is hard to find, and we'll drive the Silverado till we find it." - Car and Driver

Looks nice man. I know what you mean about the factory 20s seeming a bit bulky. I felt similarly. Then I dented one pretty good and that was my excuse for replacing them. Good choice on the wheels. Gives your truck a different look.

To Be Completed (Eventually):
    6" BDS Suspension lift | KingShocks Front and Rear Coil Overs | 4.56 Gears | 35" A/Ts (TBD) | Cervinis 07-12 Silverado Ram Air Hood | Fab Fours Front Winch Bumper (CS07-H2051-1) | Fab Fours Full Size Rear Bumper (CS07-W1850-1) | RX-2 Series Main Grille (Black) | Line-x Bed and wheel wells | Skid Plates | Rizor Automated Tonneau Cover | Custom Bed Insert | RBP RX-3 Series Nerf Bars | Kenwood Excelon DNX9990HD | JL Audio Stealthbox (2x500RMS) | JL Audio HD 1200/1 Class D Mono Amp | JL Audio C5-653 Components (Front) | JL Audio C5-650 Components (Rear) | JL Audio Slash v2 300/4v2 Class A/B Amp

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

I like them.... Very nice... And I see what yo mean with the old ones..Use them for your winter T.... Opps Never mind..
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Quote Originally Posted by Enkeiavalanche
    I like them.... Very nice... And I see what yo mean with the old ones..Use them for your winter T.... Opps Never mind..
    Lol, thanks man..

2009 Chevy Silverado!

l Tint: 35% front windows and Limo on the rest l Hard wired Valentine One radar detector l Pirelli Scorpion Ice & Snow tires with GM CK375 wheels l Hand welded receiver hitch l HID lighting l SMD lighting l Blacked out front and rear emblems l Cherry Bomb Extreme exhaust dumped l 2 Kenwood 12's powered by a Kenwood amp w/ an Base control l

---

"Let's just agree that a perfect truck is hard to find, and we'll drive the Silverado till we find it." - Car and Driver

Master Mechanic

wow those are really slick! Just enough chrome to be flashy. I think I recall seeing those rims on a GM accessory website. Nice to see what they would look like on a black truck. Good choice! I bet you'll get lots of compliments this summer

The new shoes and socks give your truck a lot more presence than it had with the stockers. They're a solid book in my (not so? LOL) humble opinion.

Those rims look really nice and different I have not seen those before. I see a lot of trucks out there that all have the same aftermarket rims. They all look like they rolled of the line with them. Nice choice, that truck will definitely stand out

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)

i like em, not that i would buy 22s myself, but to each their own. i like the design, just a mit large for my tastes.

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

Quote Originally Posted by Sierraowner5.3 View Post
    i like em, not that i would buy 22s myself, but to each their own. i like the design, just a mit large for my tastes.

Alex
    I never thought that I would buy 22s either but after I saw them on I just had to have them. They had the same wheels in 20s but they looked horrible to me.

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Pikey View Post
    Those rims look really nice and different I have not seen those before. I see a lot of trucks out there that all have the same aftermarket rims. They all look like they rolled of the line with them. Nice choice, that truck will definitely stand out
    I know what you mean, everyone had those Rockstar wheels. I actually thought about them but changed my mind.

2009 Chevy Silverado!

---

I really like that look. I'd do it myself but with cash problems not gonna happen yet. But it looks great on your truck. Turning heads I'm sure.
    2012 Silver Chevy Silverado 1500 Z71 Crew Cab LT 6.2L 400+hp, Hypertech, K&N CAI, tent, AVS
    2012 Black Harley Davidson Fat Bob 103 engine, Willie G
    2011 Silver Infiniti QX56, 400+hp
    2009 Lime Green Kawasaki KFX 450, Moose armor, GNCC
    2007 Red Polaris 500 X2
    2009 Lime Green Kawasaki Ninja 250
    PAST VEHICLES
    2009 Infiniti G37X, Stillen CAI, Magnaflow, 2007 Infiniti 370GT, 2007 Chevy Silverado 1500 Z82 Crew Cab LTZ AMerican Luxury Coach conversion, Fabtech lift, 2007 Chevy Silverado 1500 Z71 LTZ old body style, 2008 Nissan Armada, 2003 Yamaha YZFR1, 2007 Honda VTX 1800, 1993 Chevy S-10 over 350,000 miles on orig motor and trans

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast