GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

View Poll Results: What type of GM truck do you prefer

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • 4X4 Offroad Truck

31 77.50%
  • 2WD Street or Sport Truck

5 12.50%
  • SUV or Crossover

4 10.00%

Hybrid View

Question What is your truck preferance?

There are allot of trucks on this site and I would like to see the percentages of 4X4 truck owners, 2WD truck and SUVs. This is not a trick question just vote for what you drive or Prefer to drive.

I cant vote, you didnt add a choice for drivers that decide on a daily bassis.
    I normally decide what to drive based on my mood when I walk out the door.
    If it's nice weather I might take the Jeep topless or one of the Harleys, bad weather I might take the 2wd Chevy or the 4wd Tacoma, feeling like I should save gas I might drive the wifes HHR. Heck I'm getting ready to go to work in the next half hour and still havent decided what to drive.

Unless I have a car, it has to be a 4x4. I like Chevy trucks and Isuzu Troopers if I want an SUV.
    "It went together didn't it? Well then there has to be a way to take it apart!" - Me.

Check out my image gallery HERE.

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good." ~Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

Now that i own a 4x4 i could never go back. I'd rather have it and not need it, then need it and not have it
    2000 Chevy Silverado 4WD Classic
    2'' lift Torsion Keys and air shocks
    33/12.50 Hankook Dynapro M/T
    3 1/2'' down pipe back 6" Tip
    Dodge Towing Mirrors
    Smoked Tails, Cab Lights, and Side Marker Lights
    1% Rear and Side Window, 20% Front Tint
    American Racing Wheels/ With a custom black paint
    Cold Air Intake
    Edge Performance Chip
    Custom Audio System
    LED Tails
    Black background headlights and parking lights

Quote Originally Posted by MTM View Post
    Now that i own a 4x4 i could never go back. I'd rather have it and not need it, then need it and not have it
    Xs the symbol for infinity!

If at first you don't succeed, chances are, you are using too small of a cheater bar

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 Vortec | Spectre Cold Air Intake | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tails | Denali headlights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/75/16 Mastercraft Courser A/T | "Ghetto" painted tailgate | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Dual Thrush Turbo Mufflers
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Oil/Trans Fluid cooler | Re-done exhaust | Paint | Interior Restoration/upgrade with newer model stuff | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    US Navy Sailor :sign0011:

dd would be my chevy unless its in the shop then its the raptor on the nice days im in the mood to take it out of the garage

Fabtech/Banks Ram Air |Fuel Off Road/ 315/70/17 duratracs |Hyper tech / Spencershids |
    Color Matched Bowtie |15% Tint on Front Windows|20% Tint on Back Windows

Chevy Ridin' High
    "Black rims are as cool as a boner at a swim meet"