GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 Last Post byLast Post by
    Jr. Apprentice

Go with the LTZ, it will be worth more later. The GMC tends to drop a lot of value for some reason Chevy holds better value. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	019.jpg 
Views:	1364 
Size:	71.8 KB 
ID:	38815

We're going with a White Diamond Tri-Coat Denali fellas. Fully loaded for $51k o-t-d. Pics when we receive it next week :D

Thanks for all the input!
    2011 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS/RS LS3 purchased 02.19.2011
    Cyber Grey Metallic | Black Leather | 6-Speed Manual w/Hurst Shifter

Jr. Apprentice

Congratz on the new truck. Can't wait to see pics, ultra-detailed if you will .
    Rob - Campbell River, B.C.
    1997 GMC Jimmy SLT
    2007 Chevy Silverado 1500 LS 4x4

agreed! pics please! kinda wanna compare the denalli to mine.

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

I'll fill this topic with pics, heh, no worries. I can't wait for her to get here!

51k Jesus. We just got a fully loaded 2500 hd dmax Ltz z71 appearance pack for 50k. I wish it was mine my dad has driven maybe 2 times since he got it

Congrats on the new ride! I think you would've been satisfied either way with the LTZ/SLT versus the Denali. I personally prefer my SLT over the Denali because it is almost the same exact thing with the exception of the 6.2 with different gears, sunroof, and navigation, and it comes with a cheaper price tag. I added a denali grille because I like the looks of a Denali. But once again, congrats! And be sure to post pics!
    Last edited by AnimalYates; 05-13-2012 at 11:24 AM.
    09 Sierra SLT
    - Denali grille, black HALO headlights, smoked tails & brake light, 20% tint, Carbon fiber interior
    - Top Gun Customz 2.5" leveling kit, 305/55/20 Toyo Open Country AT's on GMC 20's
    - K&N 77 series cold air intake, Flowmaster super 10 series exhaust
    Next up: Smoked fog lights

2000 Silverado Z71
    - 4" body lift, 315/65/16 Mastercraft Courser AT2 tires
    - Stainless steel Excalibur catback exhaust
    - Lots more to come!

Congrats on the new truck and I look forward to seeing the pics. I love my white diamond and I'm sure you will as well. I see fewer of those around than I do Denali's in general. So yes, mine's an LTZ, but the white diamond makes it stick out as well.

Additionally, the LTZ only resembles the LT or LS from the outside and only to a degree. The interior is quite a bit different between the LT and LTZ. Additionally, the LTZ comes standard with a body matched front bumper lower.

I am jealous of the 6.2L though. That's the one thing I wish my truck had different.

To Be Completed (Eventually):
    6" BDS Suspension lift | KingShocks Front and Rear Coil Overs | 4.56 Gears | 35" A/Ts (TBD) | Cervinis 07-12 Silverado Ram Air Hood | Fab Fours Front Winch Bumper (CS07-H2051-1) | Fab Fours Full Size Rear Bumper (CS07-W1850-1) | RX-2 Series Main Grille (Black) | Line-x Bed and wheel wells | Skid Plates | Rizor Automated Tonneau Cover | Custom Bed Insert | RBP RX-3 Series Nerf Bars | Kenwood Excelon DNX9990HD | JL Audio Stealthbox (2x500RMS) | JL Audio HD 1200/1 Class D Mono Amp | JL Audio C5-653 Components (Front) | JL Audio C5-650 Components (Rear) | JL Audio Slash v2 300/4v2 Class A/B Amp

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy09LTZCrew View Post
    I am jealous of the 6.2L though. That's the one thing I wish my truck had different.
    You're jealous now because you don't visit the pump to refill it, yourself. You'd hate it at the pump...

Quote Originally Posted by jlowe165 View Post
    Go with the LTZ, it will be worth more later. The GMC tends to drop a lot of value for some reason Chevy holds better value. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	019.jpg 
Views:	1364 
Size:	71.8 KB 
ID:	38815
    I heard it the other way around. GMC holds it value better.Congrats on the Denali, they are sweet. The gas pump will get alot of face time though.
    Last edited by LOVINTHESTORM; 05-20-2012 at 09:28 AM.

2011 GMC SIERRA CREW CAB 2WD W/5.3

Convenience Package
    : Adjustable Pedals, Remote Start, Electric Rear Window Defogger, Rear Parking Assist

Power Tech. Package| Volant CAI| GMC Upgraded Grill| Line-X Premium Bedliner| AVS Smoke Headlight Covers| Demolded| AMI Black Grill Emblem| AMI Black Rear Emblem| EGR In-Channel Window Visors| IPCW Third Brake Light| IPCW LED Fiber Optic Tail Lights| IJDM Dome & License Plate LED's| Flowmaster Exhaust W/ 3" Black Chrome Tips| OEM 20" Rims W/ Goodyear Eagle LS2

You can't get away from the STORM!