GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Hybrid View

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Default The Dead Man's Curve Car show. May 12th Be there....

If you have the time to take off of work it's well worth the drive.. Every year I hear about how BIG this show is and I have never gone.. Well this year I will..Just check out the web site and see all the stars that have gone to this guys farm.. It used to be by invite only and has Grown every year...

Check it out.. http://www.deadmanscurveusa.com/
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

That sounds awesome. If I ever get around to planning the cross country road trip I've dreamt of the last few years I'll have to make sure it falls in line with this during the east coast portion.

To Be Completed (Eventually):
    6" BDS Suspension lift | KingShocks Front and Rear Coil Overs | 4.56 Gears | 35" A/Ts (TBD) | Cervinis 07-12 Silverado Ram Air Hood | Fab Fours Front Winch Bumper (CS07-H2051-1) | Fab Fours Full Size Rear Bumper (CS07-W1850-1) | RX-2 Series Main Grille (Black) | Line-x Bed and wheel wells | Skid Plates | Rizor Automated Tonneau Cover | Custom Bed Insert | RBP RX-3 Series Nerf Bars | Kenwood Excelon DNX9990HD | JL Audio Stealthbox (2x500RMS) | JL Audio HD 1200/1 Class D Mono Amp | JL Audio C5-653 Components (Front) | JL Audio C5-650 Components (Rear) | JL Audio Slash v2 300/4v2 Class A/B Amp

Legend

Ok Ok Lets add to this.. Not just 1 show but 2!!! After the Deadman's Curve car show I was thinking of going to one of 2 BIG Cruz nights.

One at http://whiskeycafe.com/car-shows.html which is by the Medowlands or to http://www.chatterboxdrivein.com/ which is up Rt15 about 15 miles from Rt80.

Both are Big shows worth the drive.. Please Let me know if you would like to Join me in doing this..

Legend

Well it looks like the weather will be Great this weekend.. Anyone else for 2 BIG shows Sat?

Legend

Just spent 3 Hr's washing and A quick coat of wax for these shows... God I hate cleaning my truck....

Legend

Well spent yesterday and tonight getting her ready... I am Beat... But here she is.... Click image for larger version. 

Name:	showready.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	28.5 KB 
ID:	39245 Now shower and to Bed..