GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Very cool.

Looks good but there sure is alot of work going into every little piece. But I'm sure it will be worth it when your all finished. Great job buddy.

2011 GMC SIERRA CREW CAB 2WD W/5.3

Convenience Package
    : Adjustable Pedals, Remote Start, Electric Rear Window Defogger, Rear Parking Assist

Power Tech. Package| Volant CAI| GMC Upgraded Grill| Line-X Premium Bedliner| AVS Smoke Headlight Covers| Demolded| AMI Black Grill Emblem| AMI Black Rear Emblem| EGR In-Channel Window Visors| IPCW Third Brake Light| IPCW LED Fiber Optic Tail Lights| IJDM Dome & License Plate LED's| Flowmaster Exhaust W/ 3" Black Chrome Tips| OEM 20" Rims W/ Goodyear Eagle LS2

You can't get away from the STORM!

For the seats (since they are currently "off" black) I'll pick up a set of covers for now then if I'm not happy with them eventually get a set of factory black seats or at least the cloth. The center console I'm going to try & put my mild wood working skills to use & learn fiberglassin to build a new console. If that works out I would like to build an overhead console. Thinking about picking up an early model overhead console to cut up, I know it won't just hang up there without alot of modification of either the console or the headliner or both since the NNBS headliner has some big curves to it. The painting process goes pretty smoothly when there are several parts to do, I'll do an assembly line process. Nothing new done as of yet still in the drawing board next week I'll find myself at Home Depot or Lowes checking out the supplies for the console project, If I can I may sneak in some paint for the door panels while I'm off this week.
    2007 Silverado RS, 4.8 V8, 2WD
    Flowmaster Super 44 with turndown
    Black painted front grille & bumper
    Black / red Painted bowties
    Black 18in. Silverado wheels
    Black / Red interior conversion (in process)
    89 Chevy Sport tribute decals

really good work. i'm not sure if i would have the patience to do all that prep work!

Quote Originally Posted by dadngt View Post
    For the seats (since they are currently "off" black) I'll pick up a set of covers for now then if I'm not happy with them eventually get a set of factory black seats or at least the cloth. The center console I'm going to try & put my mild wood working skills to use & learn fiberglassin to build a new console. If that works out I would like to build an overhead console. Thinking about picking up an early model overhead console to cut up, I know it won't just hang up there without alot of modification of either the console or the headliner or both since the NNBS headliner has some big curves to it. The painting process goes pretty smoothly when there are several parts to do, I'll do an assembly line process. Nothing new done as of yet still in the drawing board next week I'll find myself at Home Depot or Lowes checking out the supplies for the console project, If I can I may sneak in some paint for the door panels while I'm off this week.
    I would like some sort of over head console, I think that would be sweet. I was saving up to buy a center console like the ones in the LTZ. When i bought my truck I talked myself out of it but since have decided that I really need/want it, but buying other things first performance wise. Good luck with everything and keep us updated!

2009 Chevy Silverado!

Blacked out tail lights + 3rd brake light
    l Tint: 35% front windows and Limo on the rest l Hard wired Valentine One radar detector l Pirelli Scorpion Ice & Snow tires with GM CK375 wheels l Hand welded receiver hitch l HID lighting l SMD lighting l Blacked out front and rear emblems l Cherry Bomb Extreme exhaust dumped l 2 Kenwood 12's powered by a Kenwood amp w/ an Base control l

2007 Chevy Tahoe LTZ---2012 Chevy Cruze
    ---

"Let's just agree that a perfect truck is hard to find, and we'll drive the Silverado till we find it." - Car and Driver

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12