GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Looks good. Now we need audio on the horns to hear how it sounds.

Legend
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealOne View Post
    Looks good. Now we need audio on the horns to hear how it sounds.
    I am actually doing that today! Going to be Loud!!

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

The next mods are:

A new Windshield.. (first LOL) My exhaust, Tires and Rims, and my SCT Programmer is on its way.... The Modding Bug has caught me bad Dirty Dog!! LOL all i want to do is mod now... Good thing I am single, I can spend all my money on myself and the truck.. hahaha!!

2008 GMC ENVOY SLT
    GT RACERS Black Diamond Grille
    | PIAA Headlights| BEAMERS Pro HID Kit 6,000K Diamond White |
    3" LiftMeister Body Lift Kit
    |Skyjacker Suspension| MagnaFlow Exhaust w/tip |Hella Supertone Horns| Blacked out Body

"Silly Boys! Lifted Trucks are for Girls"
    "If you can't beat 'em, then your going to slow" :sign0081:

How's that horn sound I need a new one cuz its full of mud
    2009 chevy 1500 z71 4x4
    2.5 ccm level,2.5 inch rear blocks 305/60/18 coopers stt,Debadged,10 series flow w/dual exit in front or right rear tire, KN CAI, diablo InTune, 18% tint all the way around ,spec-d euro headlights with black housings,winjet smoke LED tail lights,putco LED third brake light smoked, fab fours front bumper with 10k warn winch, RK sports ram air hood
    1965 c10 swb, zz4 350 with the hot cam and fast burn heads and a 780 Holley on top, richmond super street 5 speed,restorod

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Now I see the Grille Sweet..... Look'in good...
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Quote Originally Posted by Enkeiavalanche View Post
    Look'in Good..... Gotta Pose next to it.... Keep it up...
    careful what you say enkei

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by GMCErica View Post
    Awwww.... Thats so nice... I am the only one with a Modded and Lifted Envoy in the city and on this site (I believe)... I really wanted to be different... Thanks for nice compliment

E, don't try so hard you already are different and have some assets no one else has. Will you be getting tires to fill those wells?
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

Nice job on the truck. It looks really good. Definitely the best looking envoy I have seen

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)

Quote Originally Posted by Coach24 View Post
    careful what you say enkei
    ---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

E, don't try so hard you already are different and have some assets no one else has. Will you be getting tires to fill those wells?
    Lol I remember that

If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger cheater bar.

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 "Vortec" | Spectre "Cold Air Intake" | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tail Lights | Denali headlights | Grill Mounted Fog Lights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/70/16 Futura Scramblers | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Flowmaster Super 40 mufflers 2N1O | Mostly stock-ish
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Transmission Fluid cooler | Paint (Halfway there)| Interior Restoration/Upgrade with newer model parts | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations (68% Done) | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    CVN-69 "IKE-ATRAZ" AIR/V-2 Gear Dawgs

That is the only Envoy I've ever liked. Looks sharp.

On a side note, I feel so sorry for yall that have to run front plates. It really breaks up the Vader vibe you got going.

Lookin good E!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12