GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default EGR Visits American Luxury Coach

So we sent our National Sales Manager Robert out on a little world tour across the country this week and he made a stop over at American Luxury Coach to see our EGR Flares in action.
    Check out some of the action he saw today during the Tour.

Fresh Row of Brand New Trucks Waiting to Get The Treatment

Body getting prepped for paint.

EGR Fender Flares Ready For Paint

A little polishing and buffing to get that perfect shine

Marty installing a set of EGR fender flares.

Fresh lift kit getting a few final alignment checks.

ALC Seal of Approval

6" Lift, EGR Custom Painted Flares, Bull Bar. Ready for its new home!
    EGR USA
    4000 East Greystone Drive, Ontario, California 91761
    (800) 757-7075
    sales@egrusa.com

that's cool! back in the day, I had a '95 Silverado ALC! Glad to see that they are still around!
    "It went together didn't it? Well then there has to be a way to take it apart!" - Me.

Check out my image gallery HERE.

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good." ~Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

Quote Originally Posted by moogvo View Post
    that's cool! back in the day, I had a '95 Silverado ALC! Glad to see that they are still around!
    Yes they are, their compound is huge. It rivals some of the GM assembly plants

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Very sweet.. I toured Cho Cho Customs in Tn many years ago Always fut to watch them transform a truck..
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

neat looking trucks.

id kinda like to have one, but im fairly certain i cant afford it.

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

I would love to have my other '95 back. It was SWEET... of course, I would want it back in the same condition that it was in when I traded it in, which would never happen...

Awesome post and pictures. I wouldn't mind one of these trucks either. This also makes me hope to win the EGR fender flares in the contest that much more.

To Be Completed (Eventually):
    6" BDS Suspension lift | KingShocks Front and Rear Coil Overs | 4.56 Gears | 35" A/Ts (TBD) | Cervinis 07-12 Silverado Ram Air Hood | Fab Fours Front Winch Bumper (CS07-H2051-1) | Fab Fours Full Size Rear Bumper (CS07-W1850-1) | RX-2 Series Main Grille (Black) | Line-x Bed and wheel wells | Skid Plates | Rizor Automated Tonneau Cover | Custom Bed Insert | RBP RX-3 Series Nerf Bars | Kenwood Excelon DNX9990HD | JL Audio Stealthbox (2x500RMS) | JL Audio HD 1200/1 Class D Mono Amp | JL Audio C5-653 Components (Front) | JL Audio C5-650 Components (Rear) | JL Audio Slash v2 300/4v2 Class A/B Amp