GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Yea it sucks when something simple gets complicated. I'm lucky enough to have bought a snap-on scanner when i had discounts at school which helps. I still think something got bumped when the drivetrain moved.
    01' 1500 LT Z71 ECSB 5.3L
    line-x'd front brush guard with KC Daylighters, 6000k HID lows and highs, rewired highbeams, Trans-go mild shift kit, custom stainless duals, 3500 dually OEM taillights, K&N CAI. Still have OEM fender flairs and leveling kit in boxes waiting for time.

Update!! My parents came into town and brought my old transmission mount with them and I put it back in and the problems I had went away. The old OEM one was not bad, I just wanted to put a new one in it to see if it would help with the dreaded shift clunk on the Chevy's. The only thing I can come up with is the new Anchor brand mount is alot harder rubber and just made the vibrations more pronounced. The dropping rpm's are still there when I put it in gear, but it's deadened by the softer OEM mount I guess. I got my money back for the mount and now its time to tackle the driver's side axle shaft bearing and seal and the front pinion seal. Thank for everyone's help on this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12