GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New guy...

Jr. Apprentice

Default New guy...

Hey all! Bought a 2009 Silverado Crew Cab 4x4 over the weekend. Having a few issues and will post over in the Silverado Forum. I don't think they are a big deal to figure out. Love the truck so far and looking forward to seeing how it does pulling the boat.

Oh, it's the 4.8L.

Last edited by kennya; 05-01-2012 at 05:31 AM.

We are the Borg. Lift your vehicle and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... welcome to GM Truck Club!

Master Mechanic
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the club and enjoy the site........

Welcome to the site. What color's the Silverado? There seem to be more 2009s cropping up the last couple of days. Maybe I should start a 2009 club. Good to have you. What color and engine did you end up with? I look forward to seeing more of your truck and your posts, especially if you're going to be doing some towing.

To Be Completed (Eventually):
    6" BDS Suspension lift | KingShocks Front and Rear Coil Overs | 4.56 Gears | 35" A/Ts (TBD) | Cervinis 07-12 Silverado Ram Air Hood | Fab Fours Front Winch Bumper (CS07-H2051-1) | Fab Fours Full Size Rear Bumper (CS07-W1850-1) | RX-2 Series Main Grille (Black) | Line-x Bed and wheel wells | Skid Plates | Rizor Automated Tonneau Cover | Custom Bed Insert | RBP RX-3 Series Nerf Bars | Kenwood Excelon DNX9990HD | JL Audio Stealthbox (2x500RMS) | JL Audio HD 1200/1 Class D Mono Amp | JL Audio C5-653 Components (Front) | JL Audio C5-650 Components (Rear) | JL Audio Slash v2 300/4v2 Class A/B Amp

Jr. Apprentice

Thanks everyone. I updated my intro thread to include pic and engine size. Spray in bed liner and running boards are gonna happen soon. Just have to figure out what boards to get...

Welcome to the club, it's good to have you here.

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

Welcome to the site man.
    Please Tell Your Boobs To Quit Staring At My Eyes

Welcome to the site.

Legend

Blog Entries

Welcome to the Club!!! I know I welcomed you on another thread, but I'd thought I'd make it official by welcoming you here

Mike (Denver, CO) - 2008 Sierra 1500 Z71 SLE 5.3L 4WD

SUSPENSION: Rancho 4" Suspension Lift; Rancho RS9000XL Shocks; Rancho Skid Plates; Rancho MyRide Wireless Shock Controller;
    TIRES:
    BFG All Terrain KO 315/70/17
    DRIVE TRAIN: 4.56 Gears; Detroit TrueTrac Differential; True Cool 40k Transmission Cooler
    PERFORMANCE: DiableSport Predator Tuner; Custom Tuned by Diablew; Magnaflow Exhaust; AFE Cold Air Intake
    ELECTRONICS: Kenwood DNX6180 Touchscreen; Subthump box w/10" Kicker; Driver Information Center (DIC); Rear View Camera
    ACCESSORIES: Westin Brush/Grill Gaurd; Westin Nerf Bars; Truxedo Tonneau; 20% Tint; Tow Mirrors w/Heat & Signals

Master Mechanic

Sharp looking ride!! hopefully you don't run into too many issues! You made the right choice by joining this forum, the members are really helpful and friendly. Just be sure to post detailed questions.

Welcome!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast