GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Hello from Alabama

I'm first and foremost a Chevy Man, we currently have a 2005 Tahoe, 2004 Suburban, 2000 Silverado and a 1952 Styline Deluxe that I'm in the process of installing a 2005 5.3L out of a Silverado. I'm in sales of Point of Sale equipment in Alabama and Tennessee. I was searching for a fix for my suburban's a/c system and found this site. Thanks Chuck

Welcome to the club Chuck, it's great to have another southern GM fan here. Hope you enjoy the site as i have.

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

Hey there neighbor, sure GM Tech or someone can help you out
    2012 4.8 LS

We are the Borg. Lift your vehicle and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... welcome to GM Truck Club!

Master Mechanic
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the club and enjoy the site........

Welcome to the club. That's quite a lineup you have there. I could foresee some difficulty picking a sig image. I hope you post pics of the whole lineup though. How do you like the burban vs the tahoe and vice versa? I'm planning to get my wife an SUV early next year and was debating between those or an Acadia.

Good to have you here.

To Be Completed (Eventually):
    6" BDS Suspension lift | KingShocks Front and Rear Coil Overs | 4.56 Gears | 35" A/Ts (TBD) | Cervinis 07-12 Silverado Ram Air Hood | Fab Fours Front Winch Bumper (CS07-H2051-1) | Fab Fours Full Size Rear Bumper (CS07-W1850-1) | RX-2 Series Main Grille (Black) | Line-x Bed and wheel wells | Skid Plates | Rizor Automated Tonneau Cover | Custom Bed Insert | RBP RX-3 Series Nerf Bars | Kenwood Excelon DNX9990HD | JL Audio Stealthbox (2x500RMS) | JL Audio HD 1200/1 Class D Mono Amp | JL Audio C5-653 Components (Front) | JL Audio C5-650 Components (Rear) | JL Audio Slash v2 300/4v2 Class A/B Amp

Legend

Blog Entries

Welcome to the Club!!!

Mike (Denver, CO) - 2008 Sierra 1500 Z71 SLE 5.3L 4WD

SUSPENSION: Rancho 4" Suspension Lift; Rancho RS9000XL Shocks; Rancho Skid Plates; Rancho MyRide Wireless Shock Controller;
    TIRES:
    BFG All Terrain KO 315/70/17
    DRIVE TRAIN: 4.56 Gears; Detroit TrueTrac Differential; True Cool 40k Transmission Cooler
    PERFORMANCE: DiableSport Predator Tuner; Custom Tuned by Diablew; Magnaflow Exhaust; AFE Cold Air Intake
    ELECTRONICS: Kenwood DNX6180 Touchscreen; Subthump box w/10" Kicker; Driver Information Center (DIC); Rear View Camera
    ACCESSORIES: Westin Brush/Grill Gaurd; Westin Nerf Bars; Truxedo Tonneau; 20% Tint; Tow Mirrors w/Heat & Signals

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealOne View Post
    We are the Borg. Lift your vehicle and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... welcome to GM Truck Club!

Ummmmm... What he said! lol

Welcome to the site man. Sounds like your making a fun toy. Can't wait to see some pics of that.
    Please Tell Your Boobs To Quit Staring At My Eyes

Welcome to the site.

Hi Chuck! Welcome to the G.M.T.C.!
    "It went together didn't it? Well then there has to be a way to take it apart!" - Me.

Check out my image gallery HERE.

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good." ~Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast