GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

View Poll Results: Vote for the May 2012 ROTM Contestants.

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • TritonBoulder47

10 14.29%
  • AMac

20 28.57%
  • Dirty Dog

28 40.00%
  • Jimmeh

12 17.14%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... Last Post byLast Post by

C'mon whoevers gonna win!

If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger cheater bar.

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 "Vortec" | Spectre "Cold Air Intake" | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tail Lights | Denali headlights | Grill Mounted Fog Lights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/70/16 Futura Scramblers | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Flowmaster Super 40 mufflers 2N1O | Mostly stock-ish
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Transmission Fluid cooler | Paint (Halfway there)| Interior Restoration/Upgrade with newer model parts | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations (68% Done) | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    CVN-69 "IKE-ATRAZ" AIR/V-2 Gear Dawgs

voted, was very tough. good luck to everyone in this!

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

Good luck to all, this is a nice bunch of trucks and I found the decision tough. My vote is in.

My vote is in. For me it wasn't that tough as I prefer a certain type of look . Don't get me wrong they are all nice rigs but one stood out above the rest, at least for me. Good Luck to all. May the best Man or Midget win!
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

Quote Originally Posted by Coach24 View Post
    May the best Man or Midget win!
    ROFL! You should have said that when Nak was in the running, too. He's shorter than I am, which is saying something.

Tough choice between AMac and Jimmeh for me. I had to go with AMac cause it's black!

Nothin' wrong with the other two but personally I just don't like Avalanches or TopKicks very much.

Good luck to all!

2012 Silverado 1500 LS Crew Cab 4.8L 4x4
    - Nitto Tera Grapler 265/70R17, Line-X bed liner, Black Bowties, Stampede front deflector, DeeZee black diamond plate bed rails, TonnoPro Lo-roll cover, Antenna deleted, Spyder Projection Headlights with Phillips CrystalVision Ultra bulbs, Spyder Tail Lights & 3rd Brake Light, Rough Country leveling kit, PlastiDip'd emblems, and wheel hubs, Diablosport Trinity, 20% tint, Black OEM grill

"Coming through in a new Chevy, droppin' game like it's too heavy."

Blog Entries

This was very tough, and no I didn't vote for myself. Thanks for including me this month! Good luck everybody!

*EDIT*

Of course the picture is a bit out of date since those are my winter wheels and tires, no body lift, and the chrome is still there, but you get the idea ;)
    2005 Chevy Silverado W/T
    4X4|4.8 with some mods (has only slightly more pull than a 5.3)|Auto|4 door ex cab|Cooper Discoverer AT/3's in 285-75/17's on Helo 842's|Cooper Discover M+S 265-75/17's on Devino DV349's|Flowmaster 40 Single in Dual out with custom bent pipe from the end of the cats back|2" Procomp leveling kit|Custom made center console|Custom dyno tunes|Air Raid CAI|Air Raid Throttle Body Spacer|Apex brand topper|Kenwood Head Unit with Kenwood speakers|Painted mirrors/grille|Debadged except front emblem|Bilsteins front and rear
    Planned mods not in order
    2 inch lift|Custom front/rear bumper|hitch tire carrier|roof basket on topper, bars on cab|finish center console build|install Midland CB|Power options|Tint|Custom made raised bed in the bed of the truck|Lund LunarVisor
    Also have a 1992 Ford Ranger with a lot of stuff done to it. Currently waiting for a bit of a rebuild.

"The only woman I'm pimping from now on is Sweet Lady Propane. And I'm tricking her out all over this town."

Master Mechanic

Quote Originally Posted by UpsetProps View Post
    Tough choice between AMac and Jimmeh for me. I had to go with AMac cause it's black!

Nothin' wrong with the other two but personally I just don't like Avalanches or TopKicks very much.

Good luck to all!
    Thank you. Too bad I was able to use my bowtie emblem for the grille. I now have an extra shiny chrome bowtie for the tailgate. I need to look on ebay to see if I can get a grille bowtie to do the project.

Votes in not a very hard choice for me. She keeps her ride extra clean and the blacks is hard to beat when its clean.

2011 GMC SIERRA CREW CAB 2WD W/5.3

Convenience Package
    : Adjustable Pedals, Remote Start, Electric Rear Window Defogger, Rear Parking Assist

Power Tech. Package| Volant CAI| GMC Upgraded Grill| Line-X Premium Bedliner| AVS Smoke Headlight Covers| Demolded| AMI Black Grill Emblem| AMI Black Rear Emblem| EGR In-Channel Window Visors| IPCW Third Brake Light| IPCW LED Fiber Optic Tail Lights| IJDM Dome & License Plate LED's| Flowmaster Exhaust W/ 3" Black Chrome Tips| OEM 20" Rims W/ Goodyear Eagle LS2

You can't get away from the STORM!

Jr. Engineer
    Live in Mississippi...But I claim Texas!!

black trucks? who likes black trucks? oh yeah....me!! lmao!!!!!!!

2011 Silverado "Black Widow Edition"

7" Lift
    35" Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ's
    20" American Racing Rims With -24 offset
    Recon Smoked Led Tail and 3rd Brake Lights

MCX Conversion Package.....
    Custom Dual Exhaust
    Custom Leather
    Custom Chrome Gauges With Red Back-Lighting
    Black Widow Badges
    Back-up Camera System
    Programmer