GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by 07XCSB View Post
    Thanks for chiming in J. Thats the kind of info I was looking for. That info also kicks them out of the running. I need clay and mud traction. I wish the made the tire I have now in 33x12.50/17. They are great all around.

What are you running right now 7? Every A/T I've come across is rated less than great on mud, but that's why M/Ts are around. Therefore, I'm just curious about your experience with what you're running.

To Be Completed (Eventually):
    6" BDS Suspension lift | KingShocks Front and Rear Coil Overs | 4.56 Gears | 35" A/Ts (TBD) | Cervinis 07-12 Silverado Ram Air Hood | Fab Fours Front Winch Bumper (CS07-H2051-1) | Fab Fours Full Size Rear Bumper (CS07-W1850-1) | RX-2 Series Main Grille (Black) | Line-x Bed and wheel wells | Skid Plates | Rizor Automated Tonneau Cover | Custom Bed Insert | RBP RX-3 Series Nerf Bars | Kenwood Excelon DNX9990HD | JL Audio Stealthbox (2x500RMS) | JL Audio HD 1200/1 Class D Mono Amp | JL Audio C5-653 Components (Front) | JL Audio C5-650 Components (Rear) | JL Audio Slash v2 300/4v2 Class A/B Amp

I'm running the Falken High Country ATs. This is my 2nd set. I got 48k miles out of my first set. They have gave great traction in every terrain I put them in.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...UBMAk&dur=5938

I saw a NNBS with these tires and I thought it looked good. Didn't care much for the "Cali stance" (front is higher than the rear) but to each his own.

Just ordered the wheels came to 600, tires are coming next week. 4 of these tires went for 1100. I cannot wait until they come in!

2003 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 5.3
    Factory Tint
    Recon Taillights
    2.5 ReadyLift Leveling Kit
    Low Profile Toolbox
    Westin Nerf Steps

Ooo some pretty nice looking tires imo

Quote Originally Posted by 07XCSB View Post
    Does anyone one here have the new General Grabber red letters? Do you like them? Hows their ride? Do they sing alot? Thanks for yall's input.
    I had a set in that size on my tacoma. I loved the way the tires looked and always got compliments. I was running them with a set of KMC XD wheels. the tires wore very good, I put about 30,000 miles on them and they had over half the tread left on them. They did not have alot of road noise nor did they "walk" around on me. I did not get very good traction on wet surfaces and they seemed to lose their balance quickly. I had to have them rebalanced about every 4-5000 miles. Luckly discount did it for free when I rotated them. I did not get them in mud, but they did good in thick sand and on rocks. The other issue I had with them is that they are very heavy, I lost alot of power and about 4mpg running them. Around town I could not use overdrive and if I was in going up and down hills I had to shift out of overdrive. They did look really good on my black truck with black rims thought. I am not going to buy another set, I think I will go with either nitto trail grapplers or dick cepek FCII.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12